• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WALK THRU SERVICE...NOT SAME DAY...

174 posts in this topic

HOW is it possible that when you pay for WALK THRU service,and pay for an image,that cgc charges your bank account today,grades the book today,and tells you that THEY MOSTLY IMAGE COINS,and the imaging department will send the image,usually after the book is sent out....thats a bunch of BS.....pay for TODAY...send the image TODAY.....cgc=COMICS...who cares about the coins in front of a book paid for walk thru....grade,image,send....right?

someone needs to talk to MR.STEVE ABOUT THIS....

AND... when a walk thru book is sent in over graded or "over-paid":....there is no "refund"...i subbed a book as "$5000...paid for walk through....book came back as UNDER GPA for $3500....still charged full WALKTHRU..2.5% of 5000..NOT 3500......WRONG ON CGC.....

While I agree the service should be completed the same day that you paid for it I dis-agree them refunding your money. If you want a book graded cheap then you need to choose the lower tier and if it gets a higher grade they bump you up. If you choose to slam it through walk-through you pay for that feature regardless of the value. I walk through books under $4000 often just to have them done with less delay.

R.

Something wrong with your mouth?

(877) 662-6642

Press 1, then ask for Steve Borock.

It's a lot easier than you think.

But if you're just wanting to whine and get attention, forget this post and carry on. :foryou:

(877) 662-6642

But if you're just wanting to whine and get attention, forget this post and carry on. :foryou:

lol

(worship)

No offense to Krypto but that is so logical it's funny! I missed it too.

R.

I'm lost. You paid for same day service but they didn't grade your book the same day?

Or you're pissed because you didn't get a picture of your book the same day?

If it's a picture problem, ask for your $3 back.

:makepoint:

lol

F U..HOWS THAT FOR WHINE!!!....i'm trying to ask a serious question about this to the forum members and thats your response?...fu kook...i have cgc's phone #...i deal with them on a weekly basis here in florida! just wanted some input from some forum members that actual MATTER!

HOW is it possible that when you pay for WALK THRU service,and pay for an image,that cgc charges your bank account today,grades the book today,and tells you that THEY MOSTLY IMAGE COINS,and the imaging department will send the image,usually after the book is sent out....thats a bunch of BS.....pay for TODAY...send the image TODAY.....cgc=COMICS...who cares about the coins in front of a book paid for walk thru....grade,image,send....right?

AND... when a walk thru book is sent in over graded or "over-paid":....there is no "refund"...i subbed a book as "$5000...paid for walk through....book came back as UNDER GPA for $3500....still charged full WALKTHRU..2.5% of 5000..NOT 3500......WRONG ON CGC.....

OK OK...

First-

You chose the Tier and chose $5000 as the insurance amount.

If you overgraded or missed restro and the book is of lower value then you guessed you don't get a fee refund.

Second-

Walk through refers to the grading service.

Same day grading.

They might need more time to slab it, and process the return packaging to you, and to get the scans you wanted.

F U..HOWS THAT FOR WHINE!!!....i'm trying to ask a serious question about this to the forum members and thats your response?...fu kook...i have cgc's phone #...i deal with them on a weekly basis here in florida! just wanted some input from some forum members that actual MATTER!

So...what was your actual question for the forum? (shrug)

TIMMAY...you know aas well as i do..when you pay for walk thru..it means walk thru...same day..in and out...grade,image,ship.....i live in florida...my books get sent yesterday to cgc,they get this morning,grade,image,ship....right?i pay for that..where is my image...response from CGC...we image mostly COINS!..THE image will be sent USUALLY A DAY AFTER the book is shipped...thats not same day service......

just wanted some input from some forum members that actual MATTER!

Take our input and your right hand and go *fork* yourself.

If you want to address the problem with someone that can possibly help you, call Borock.

If you want to cry because you can't have a picture of your funny book...NOW, everyone here would be more than happy to coddle you.

edward_norton5.jpg

I was being nice, but now the gloves are off. meh

(877) 662-6642

:roflmao:

actual question was..how is it posible that cgc charges for walkthru 2.5%..and if i overgrade..miss resto...still get charged the full 2.5%....yet if i unger grade,and go thru express..i get bumped UP FOR MORE MONEY!!...and why isnt my image sent the same day as its GRADED WITH WALK THRU???....I WAS TOLD...more coins imaged...the books are a HASLE!!!..EXACT WORDS!

actual question was..how is it posible that cgc charges for walkthru 2.5%..and if i overgrade..miss resto...still get charged the full 2.5%....yet if i unger grade,and go thru express..i get bumped UP FOR MORE MONEY!!...and why isnt my image sent the same day as its GRADED WITH WALK THRU???....I WAS TOLD...more coins imaged...the books are a HASLE!!!..EXACT WORDS!

Hey kryptospidey...it seems like you're going beserk. And you're at the beach. Relax, brother, I think it's going to be alright.

Probably because you're a and they don't like you... ;)

I WAS TOLD...more coins imaged...the books are a HASLE!!!..EXACT WORDS!

I doubt those are the exact words.

I've talked to pretty much everyone at CGC, and none of them have ever used paused, incomplete sentences on me.

While I agree the service should be completed the same day that you paid for it I dis-agree them refunding your money. If you want a book graded cheap then you need to choose the lower tier and if it gets a higher grade they bump you up. If you choose to slam it through walk-through you pay for that feature regardless of the value. I walk through books under $4000 often just to have them done with less delay.

R.

For those of you that missed it...

I WAS TOLD...more coins imaged...the books are a HASLE!!!..EXACT WORDS!

I doubt those are the exact words.

I've talked to pretty much everyone at CGC, and none of them have ever used paused, incomplete sentences on me.

Or mispeled werds while talking.

R.