• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WALK THRU SERVICE...NOT SAME DAY...

174 posts in this topic

While I agree the service should be completed the same day that you paid for it I dis-agree them refunding your money. If you want a book graded cheap then you need to choose the lower tier and if it gets a higher grade they bump you up. If you choose to slam it through walk-through you pay for that feature regardless of the value. I walk through books under $4000 often just to have them done with less delay.

R.

For those of you that missed it...

Way too tame...where are the and the FUs???... :makepoint:

TIMMAY...you know aas well as i do..when you pay for walk thru..it means walk thru...same day..in and out...grade,image,ship.....i live in florida...my books get sent yesterday to cgc,they get this morning,grade,image,ship....right?i pay for that..where is my image...response from CGC...we image mostly COINS!..THE image will be sent USUALLY A DAY AFTER the book is shipped...thats not same day service......

So did you walk the book through, go get lunch, and go home with your book?

If so, use your scanner and take your own picture of it. ^^

I, personally, have never experienced the thrill of walk through, for I am a Cheaparse, and pay the regular fee and wait the one to two months for them to come back.

That and the fact my mess ain't worth that much.

On a side note, I skip the $3 imaging and scan them myself when I get them back.

You might want to try that, could save you a couple of bucks. (thumbs u

OH...i'm sorry...did i need to spell it all out in a complete sentence for you.....MY TELEPHONE CALL TO CGC WENT LIKE THIS "......we image mostly coins,and the comics are basically a HASSLE!!!"...IS THAT ENGLISH ENOUGH FOR YOU????

While I AGREE THJE service should be completed the same day that you paid for *!*it*!* I dis-agree them refunding your dumb money. If you want a cheap book graded CHEAP then you need to choose the LOWER TEER and if it gets a HIER grade they bump your up. If you choose to slam it through walk-through (dumb ) you pay for that feature regardless of the value.

I walk through books under $4000 often just to have them done with less delay.

:P

R.

better?

OH...i'm sorry...did i need to spell it all out in a complete sentence for you.....MY TELEPHONE CALL TO CGC WENT LIKE THIS "......we image mostly coins,and the comics are basically a HASSLE!!!"...IS THAT ENGLISH ENOUGH FOR YOU????

See...this is you being a ...

If you are unhappy with the imaging service never buy it again.

Save your $3 times xxxxxxxxx and buy a new scanner.

While I AGREE THJE service should be completed the same day that you paid for *!*it*!* I dis-agree them refunding your dumb money. If you want a cheap book graded CHEAP then you need to choose the LOWER TEER and if it gets a HIER grade they bump your up. If you choose to slam it through walk-through (dumb ) you pay for that feature regardless of the value.

I walk through books under $4000 often just to have them done with less delay.

:P

R.

better?

Now that's memorable... ;)

actual question was..how is it posible that cgc charges for walkthru 2.5%..and if i overgrade..miss resto...still get charged the full 2.5%....yet if i unger grade,and go thru express..i get bumped UP FOR MORE MONEY!!...and why isnt my image sent the same day as its GRADED WITH WALK THRU???....I WAS TOLD...more coins imaged...the books are a HASLE!!!..EXACT WORDS!

Dude.

1) chillpill.jpg

2) Call Borock in a calm dignified manner and simply tell him your problem and how you feel. Remember, calmly. If they won't do anything about, thats life. You learned not to overvalue your books or just don't use walkthrough expecting the image and everything else to be done that day.

See...this is you being a ...

I don't blame them. I can't deal with a . :whatev:

actual question was..how is it posible that cgc charges for walkthru 2.5%..and if i overgrade..miss resto...still get charged the full 2.5%....yet if i unger grade,and go thru express..i get bumped UP FOR MORE MONEY!!...and why isnt my image sent the same day as its GRADED WITH WALK THRU???....I WAS TOLD...more coins imaged...the books are a HASLE!!!..EXACT WORDS!

Probably because you're a and they don't like you... ;)

pwned.gif

Amidst your F.U., did you ask for a price adjustment since the book FMV was less than $5,000? Also, is there a minimum grading fee on the Walk Thru service?

$4000 is the highest for express.

Everything else must go walk-thru.

Well, it has been a while since we have seen Dena or Arch hand out a strike... :popcorn:

Check the Mod Zone.

Just today another KK shill got Dena's boot in his butt.

oh...i'm scared...A STRIKE?..FOR ME..YEA....just cause i'm voicing a QUESTION,ASKING FOR SOME INPUT?.....seems like you guys are CALLING ME MORE NAMES THAT ARE DUE A STRIKE THAN ME QUESTIONING CGC....whatever....your no help...i'll call steve tommorrow.....THANKS for the input

Well, it has been a while since we have seen Dena or Arch hand out a strike... :popcorn:

Check the Mod Zone.

Just today another KK shill got Dena's boot in his butt.

That's a banning, not a strike (thumbs u

Besides, the KK bannings are so regular its really not news anymore.