• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WALK THRU SERVICE...NOT SAME DAY...

174 posts in this topic

FU hilljack. What rock did you crawl out from under. You've been getting pwned all morning by everyone except bhhooks.

There is never jealousy where there is not strong regard. - Washington Irving

FU hilljack. What rock did you crawl out from under. You've been getting pwned all morning by everyone except bhhooks.

Best post I ever did see from a hick.

Don't confuse me with Arex. (tsk)

Don't confuse me with Arex. (tsk)

Looking forward to some good hennyclucking over beers at the hotel in Chicago.

lol

Doc , Well ! , I never !........... :makepoint:

And , you other minions , .. :grin:Jeez ! , , ..Why did I get drudged up by you drama queens ?. :P:P........................................BH... )

Doc , Well ! , I never !........... :makepoint:

And , you other minions , .. :grin:Jeez ! , , ..Why did I get drudged up by you drama queens ?. :P:P........................................BH... )

lol

Didn't Watson give you that turd/dingle berry avatar for yawl's anniversary ? :baiting:.....BH

Bite me, fanboy. - Lobo

Didn't Watson give you that turd/dingle berry avatar for yawl's anniversary ? :baiting:.....BH

Hooks, you're all right. You're just the ultimate Watson apologist. The old Latin maxim states: One is known by one's associates.

Bite me, fanboy. - Lobo

Go f yourself. - Doc Watson

Well the ol' Confucious maxim states " Better a diamond w/ a flaw than a perfect turd , ..er , I mean pebble ........ :baiting:................PS :.....Your alright as well ......BH.

Hooks, you're all right. You're just the ultimate Watson apologist. The old Latin maxim states: One is known by one's associates.

On 4/24/2008 at 10:19 PM, KryptoSpidey said:

OH...i'm sorry...did i need to spell it all out in a complete sentence for you.....MY TELEPHONE CALL TO CGC WENT LIKE THIS "......we image mostly coins,and the comics are basically a HASSLE!!!"...IS THAT ENGLISH ENOUGH FOR YOU????

This is my first post but reading through this thread, this is what I saw, in my head. 

83E03144-B395-4EB7-8B74-3DE338CEF56E.jpeg