• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple primo Underground Comix for you...

22 posts in this topic

I've got TWO of EACH for sale in the same condition. Shipping is $3.50 for one item .75 cents for each additional in the U.S., Canada or Int'l extra (insurance optional). (Priority mail optional for $4.60). Payment via Paypal.

American Splendor #1 $60 each.

Funny Aminals $25 each.

Both of these are unread with bright colors and the Funny Aminals with the 1st appearance of Maus by Art Speigelman is matt stock, the American Splendor #1 by Harvey Pekar and R. Crumb is glossy stock, pages are off-white as usual with Underground printed on cheaper newstock. If you know Undergrounds then you know how hard it is to find these in such nice condition. Both have a couple slight spine stress marks so I would estimate 8.0 for the American Splendor and 7.5 for the Funny Aminals but present MUCH better, but you will be impressed at the quality.

57316-FunnyAm.jpg.1443785e490f2369137001908a2f187a.jpg

57317-FunnyAmb.jpg.5a8ebae5b0819f19126e83284395fcc3.jpg

57318-AmericanSpl.jpg.57de6c475c97b5ec3f1f7e43e2729ac8.jpg

57319-AmericanSplb.jpg.20fd97cd3796a0a742b85c5051f129bc.jpg

I've got another copy of the American Splendor#1 if ArAich or Fandango want want one.

Thanks for the offer but I'm patiently biding my time til a NM+ copy floats my way... (thumbs u

I've got another copy of the American Splendor#1 if ArAich or Fandango want want one.

Thanks for the offer but I'm patiently biding my time til a NM+ copy floats my way... (thumbs u

Does one exist?

Does one exist?

(shrug)

Still waiting... :gossip: