• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New pic of the Incredible Hulk

24 posts in this topic

OT but those EAS protein shakes are the shizzy, they are #1 after my workouts, sometimes have one in the morning to kickstart my day, choc fudge and strawberry are the best, only side effect is the HULK sized farts I get.

But yeah, looking to up your protein then EAS is the best tasting stuff out there.

OT but those EAS protein shakes are the shizzy, they are #1 after my workouts, sometimes have one in the morning to kickstart my day, choc fudge and strawberry are the best, only side effect is the HULK sized farts I get.

But yeah, looking to up your protein then EAS is the best tasting stuff out there.

Horrible.... EAS supplements are the worst, dont mix well, and are down right disgusting.

I could easily give 3 companies who actually make good shakes.

You "protein shake azz clowns" should be shot - either that, or be forced to wear a tube straight from your butt to a mask tied around your face.

It looks like he has watermelons implanted into his biceps.

Check out the actual trailer footage - he looks like a plastic bag with pliable dough in it. Just terrible.

He looks to be made of wet rubber or latex.

Yeah, the texturing is kind of weird of looking.

(OT: EAS bars are great, Muscle Milk shakes are incredible!)

Muscle milks a sham. Way over priced for small protein amounts. Best bang for the buck is Isopure 0 carb. 50 grams of protein, 0 carbs.

As far as taste goes. Vitamin shop MRP (meal replacement protein shake) are very very good. The house brand for vitamin shop is also good (regular whey)

And bars. Detour bars are king and muscletech's bars are good also.

...not happy!!! Hope they don't this one up like they did the first!!! I was there for the filming of some of the scenes in Hamilton and it was lookin really good, but after seeing this......

Confidence is not high thaat this one is going to be much better than the first. :cry:

...not happy!!! Hope they don't this one up like they did the first!!! I was there for the filming of some of the scenes in Hamilton and it was lookin really good, but after seeing this......

Confidence is not high thaat this one is going to be much better than the first. :cry:

I actually liked the first movie. It ranks very high on my list of Superheroe movie films. I like character development, and I fear the next movie is going to go so far on the action barometer that the characters will get lost.

Muscle milks a sham. Way over priced for small protein amounts. Best bang for the buck is Isopure 0 carb. 50 grams of protein, 0 carbs.

As far as taste goes. Vitamin shop MRP (meal replacement protein shake) are very very good. The house brand for vitamin shop is also good (regular whey)

who would what the Hulk or Arnold Schwarzenegger look anyways? every women I met always prefered a swimmers body or James Bond look.

I will have to give VS MRP a try. I agree Detour Bars are great. I also like those triple layer Promax Carmel Coconut bars. Pre workout I take 1 scoop of Celltech and 16 oz. of H20, and post workout I down a packet of strawberry Myoplex.

I actually liked the first movie. It ranks very high on my list of Superheroe movie films. I like character development, and I fear the next movie is going to go so far on the action barometer that the characters will get lost.

I liked the first one as well. The dogs were kinda lame and I was disappointed with the retooled origin story but beyond that, my kids and I loved the first Hulk.