• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Refund check already spent on comics?

70 posts in this topic

mine's going into the roth IRA or toward the principal on my house. i bought way too much earlier in the year and i have to be an adult now. :cry:

If the world ends tomorrow and you didn't buy that book you wanted today, well :whistle: Yeah, those pesky bills and planning for retirement have a way of ruining things.

First I was going to buy gold, then I was going to invest it in stocks then my car's driver side mirror got damaged in a car wash so I gotta fix it with the stimulus money. Now I'm sayin' "screw it" I'm getting a Blu-ray player (after fixin' the car of course)

Me and the wife agreed that the lions share of it is going to go into savings.

We are going to Disney with Aidan and the in-laws (who are paying for almost all of the trip) so we will probably use some of it to help pay for that trip. The rest of it is going to into savings to pad it :cloud9:

When will you be in Orlando?

Did anybody actually get one on Monday? Seemed a little unlikely given our small sample here, but just wondering. (shrug)

Mine appeared this morning with yesterday's deposit date. Guess they did it at 11:59p.