• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple Bronze DC slabs and HG HOM and a HOS Closed due to lack of interest

32 posts in this topic

Starting of slow with a couple of slabs Shipping is included within the U.S. Elsewhere will be actual cost minus $9.00 discount. I ship everything in a flat rate priority mail box with the U.S.. I include insurance in the cost as well. I take Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. First person to post :takeit: wins. PM me offers and if I accept please post the :takeit: in the thread.

First up is an Adventure Comics 405 CGC 9.0 white pages #0140921030. I bought this off of the boards a while back and forgot why I bought it and how much I paid.

$50.00

adv405.jpg

World's Finest 204 CGC 9.6 White pages Highest graded copy with only 7 as a 9.6. I don't know how many of those have White Pages.

Neal Adams cover. Nice crossover for you Diana Prince fans

I picked up a lower graded copy for my collection.

$200.00

wfinest204cgc.jpg

World's Finest 204 CGC 9.6 White pages Highest graded copy with only 7 as a 9.6. I don't know how many of those have White Pages.

Neal Adams cover. Nice cross over ofr you Diana Prince fans

$300.00

wfinest204cgc.jpg

Nice!

I don't subscribe to GPA and I haven't seen the WF for sale in this condition hence the price. If I wrong about the price let me know.

Last sale was $96.

Really?? How long along? I may have to keep it in my collection. hm

I don't subscribe to GPA and I haven't seen the WF for sale in this condition hence the price. If I wrong about the price let me know.

Last sale was $96.

Really?? How long along? I may have to keep it in my collection. hm

Jul 2007

Thanks I wasn't excactly sure Ok $200.00 for the World's Finest. As I was the one that bought it for 165.00 and when you consider shipping cost etc to and fro I will break just about even.

$300.00

wfinest204cgc.jpg

Nice!

Nice book Brian :applause:

$300.00

wfinest204cgc.jpg

Nice!

$200 or $300? It's posted two different ways.

Last 9.6 GPA was $96 last summer. Overall high on it is $165

Just an FYI since you said you don't subscribe.

Killer book, dude.

I paid the High 165.00 + shipping for this book from Bobcat on ebay. I am looking to recoup my cost plus cover shipping etc. If you do the math 200.00 would leave me with less than $10.00 profit, not too bad. Look at asking prices on Clink for surrounding issues that at 9.6 and this would be considered in the low ballpark price now.

I'm in no hurry to sell. World's Finest are underrated and people will eventually catch on to them.

Nice!

Nice book Brian :applause:

Thanks!