• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many forum members have you dealt with?

123 posts in this topic

1) Bluecollarjoe

2) Bonds25

3) Bronty

4) Comgeek

5) Darthdiesel

6) Denofthieves

7) Greggy

8) JLA_all_the_way

9) Lighthouse

10) Notch_Top

11) Polyphemus

12) Scottish

13) Wolvergeek

A+++ Transactions! tongue.gif

let's see: python, greggy shocked.gif ,jordanabigail, shuley (yes i can't beleive it either) cgcfan, blazingbob and probably a few others (maybe cgcmint?). Have had no problems with any of them. All good guys (except shuley) grin.gif .

Best as I can recall, I have dealt with the following people (I will also include the books I have obtained or sold, with notes, as applicable):

ummseven = super to work with

greggy = Absolutely top notch. Couldn't ask for better.

bronzebruce13 ( bought, sold and traded a lot but here are a few highlights of things I have purchased or traded for: Hulk 182 CGC 9.6, Marvel Team Up 1 CGC 9.4, Hulk 141 CGC 9.6) = class act, someone who can completely be trusted to do what they say they will.

gman = flawless transaction

cgcfan = Absolutely perfect. Very friendly, very knowledgeable and very willing to work out a good deal all around

blazingbob = I CAN'T SAY ENOUGHT GOOD THINGS ABOUT BOB. Very fast shipping, very professional and a tremendous source of high grade material. BTW, in San Diego, he let me have the Hulk 180 CGC 9.6 that I bought from him BEFORE HE EVEN HAD CONFIRMATION THAT I HAD PAID HIM. I told him the check was in the mail, he gave me the book. A Class act.

jordanabigail = many flawless transaction. A++++++++++++

clobberintime = we have been competing for books lately (he's got good taste and I hate it), but I we have worked togther a few times and he is a class act.

A+++++

loisandclark = fantastic seller

drbanner = ditto. A near endless supply of great books.

Sorry if I have forgotten any of you.

I tell you - many more elections like Tuesday and we may all be circling the bowl. That is unless King George II gets into World War III first! There is the bright side to the election. Hope you guys voted. I sure did and not a single person in Fla I voted for won! But I will gloat like comicInvestor when i get to tell everyone how right I was!

I think if you look over the teams Amonte has played for going back to his early days as a Ranger, he's not exactly a harbinger of success. I had him on my Strat-o-Matic Hockey team for three years and his failure to play defense has caused problems for every team he has been on. He has a bit of Mike Modano syndrome. When he's giving his all, the rest of the guys on the ice look like juniors... but too often he skates through his shift like he doesn't care...

Now if Teppo could return to the form he showed last March... then I think the Coyotes should do just fine...

Teppo? Damn, the guy's like 98 years old isn't he?

Lookout, the Canucks will rebound from their current .500ish play...

Although they got their spanked last night like Wonder Woman in one of Greggy's dreams shocked.gif

Bertuzzi is a beast - man, he would look good in a Leaf uniform. Leafs need the toughness with Roberts out.

I've had dealings with many on this board, greggy, ubiquiti, doc, drbanner, sully, bruce, scottish, cd4ever + others (sorry if I forgot to mention ya). All excellent!

Yeah well, the roster of players the Flames have let go over the years is depressing enough without Iginla leaving... How many franchises have let that many 50-goal scorers leave? Hull, Mullen, Fleury, Roberts, Nieuwendyk... I think Jerome needs to stay right where he is...