• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many forum members have you dealt with?

123 posts in this topic

Whatever, Rickdogg's girl walked around the Con with him and even held his stuff for him. She's the whipped one. Although Ricky's the pansy having his woman carry the heavy stuff blush.gif I guess Ricky's 4 inch pythons get tired quickly... all three of them smile.gif

Did you get the money order yet - I think i put on enough postage to get it up there!

Whoops! My bad - yes I did, and I shipped the book out last night. You should receive it in 4-5 business days. Thanks for the great transaction grin.gif

In no particular order, I've dealt with:

hogations - easy to deal with, packs properly, and replies quickly

Bronty - another person who's easy to deal with

drbanner - great grader... assuming you can't grade his great scans yourself

bronzie - quick to e-mail and quick to send books

bronzebruce - transaction pending... but he is easy and enjoyable to negotiate with

tkg2627 - another of the easy to deal with BC mafia

The Coyotes shouldn't have traded Handzus, ubiquiti. Losing a good, defensive center who can score never helps.

I'll finally chime in here:

comicinvestor

FlyingDonut

greggy

rickdogg

Darth

bronzebruce

hogations

loisandclark

drbanner

notch_top

More I'm sure (apologies to those I missed). I will say all are first-class gentlemen and scholars! The absolute best of us humans. wink.gif

Flying Donut numerous times. Always great service.

As far as the others, I'm not sure as I don't know most of your eBay handles. I'm pretty confident I've dealt with some others on occasion though as much as I've bought comics through eBay.

Jim

Given the originator of this thread, the topic is somewhat ironic.

BTW, I've dealt with 6 - 10 forum members... all well known. The only transaction that was on shaky ground was with Lighthouse. I eventually got my book, it just took a while.