• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #1 CGC 9.8 (original red), ALSO #2, #2a, #3, #5 & #6

13 posts in this topic

Since my recent sale of Claremont-era Uncanny X-Men books received such a good response, I figured I would try the Boards to sell another Marvel collection of mine, which includes highly collectible copies of Ultimate Spider-Man #1 9.8 in the original red cover, as well as five other early issues (#2, #2a, #3, #5 & #6). This is the first issue of an important book which began the Ultimate Marvel universe. I also have Ultimate Spider-Man #2 9.8 (both Car and Variant Jae Lee covers), Ultimate Spider-Man #3 9.8, Ultimate Spider-Man #5 9.8 (lower print run) and Ultimate Spider-Man #6 9.8. GPAnalysis figures from the last six months were used to set initial prices, but all reasonable offers will be considered for each book, with each book either in scan or photo being pictured below. Domestic shipping is $10 for the first book and $5 for any additional books. International shipping will depend on the destination. Personal checks and money orders are preferred, but PayPal may be also be an option.

Ultimate Spider-Man #1 9.8 W ($450)

Ultimate Spider-Man #2 9.8 W ($65) (Car cover)

Ultimate Spider-Man #2 9.8 W ($75) (Variant Jae Lee cover, 1 of 4)

Ultimate Spider-Man #3 9.8 W ($80)

Ultimate Spider-Man #5 9.8 W ($125) (lower print run)

Ultimate Spider-Man #6 9.8 W ($75)

UltimateSpider-Man198W.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg8b_12_sb.jpgec_1_b.jpg

Spunkydo,

Nice comic, but according to the guidelines you're supposed to state asking prices on each of the comics posted and use PM's for offers. Thought I'd tell you before the rest of the board does. :grin:

Mike

Spunkydo,

Nice comic, but according to the guidelines you're supposed to state asking prices on each of the comics posted and use PM's for offers. Thought I'd tell you before the rest of the board does. :grin:

Mike

Yeah....no clue on what a reasonable offer on a 9.8 Ultimate Spidey #1 is these days..... (shrug)

Nice book tho.

Spunkydo,

Mike

Opportunist :baiting:

In addition to Ultimate Spider-Man #2 (Jae Lee variant, swinging cover), I have used my iPhone to photograph the copies of Ultimate Spider-Man #2 (original car cover) and Ultimate Spider-Man #3. I hope these help.

John

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are inquiring about. Please elaborate.

John

trades?

interested in #2 swinging cover and #5 for upgrades.

He wants to know if you'll trade books...maybe he has some thing of worth for your 2 USM