• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: General Apology to the Boards

79 posts in this topic

I'd like to extend this general apology to the Boards and its members for my recent posts and behavior over the last couple of months. As noted by many, it has been unacceptable. As a few of you know, my father died at the end of February, and I obviously have latent grief and unresolved authority issues. I hope to get a handle on this at some point.

I'd like to specifically apologize to Roy, Brian, Andy, Kenny and Arex, along with others I have offended. I have abused the privilege of their friendship, and I am sorry.

Lastly, thank you to the Board members and friends who have been supportive during this time - it means a lot to me.

-David

I am very sorry for your loss. But, during this time you have been very helpful and friendly with me. I consider you to be a great guy and a very involved member of this board.

(thumbs u

David,

I'm so very sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Please accept my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. :(

My mother died May 2nd of 2007. This first year without her has been difficult.

Be patient with yourself. Your grief and mood shifts will pass slowly. Your friends will stick by you, feel free to lean on them.

One day they will look to lean on you.

Divad

I lost my father June 26, 1981. The day is etched in my soul forever. Never quite got over it, never recovered. I hope that YOU can make that recovery I was unable to do.

Your friend CAL

Happens to the best of us David, especially when you take the loss of your father into consideration.

I lost my Dad 15 years ago. It still hurts but you learn to deal with things.

I haven't posted in awhile due to the behavior of other board members, but you have always been ok in my book David. Your apology speaks alot about your character and I commend you for manning up.

I want you to know that I am sorry for your loss. I hope everything works out for you in time.

Your friend,

Scott

Sorry to hear David! In some ways, I'm glad I don't have to go through the grief you are feeling, and yet I am jealous. My father died when I was a year old. I never got to meet him, so it made it extremely hard when I lost my mother 5 years ago. Hang in there!

I'd like to extend this general apology to the Boards and its members for my recent posts and behavior over the last couple of months. As noted by many, it has been unacceptable. As a few of you know, my father died at the end of February, and I obviously have latent grief and unresolved authority issues. I hope to get a handle on this at some point.

I'd like to specifically apologize to Roy, Brian, Andy, Kenny and Arex, along with others I have offended. I have abused the privilege of their friendship, and I am sorry.

Lastly, thank you to the Board members and friends who have been supportive during this time - it means a lot to me.

-David

:hi: David:

I was sure that something was wrong but, I had no Idea what. You have my deepest sympathy reguarding the passing of your father. As you may remember, I lost my younger brother almost a year ago. It takes time to adjust. I am glad that you started this thread. You were on the verge of losing posting privileges and friends.

Best of luck my friend,

Mike

Sorry for you loss David.

I lost both of my parents so I do feel your loss.

I actually got back into comics as a therapy for my dad's passing.

I have met some wonderful people in this hobby.

Your appology is accepted by me, even though I was unaware of your misbehavior.

Hang In and Have Faith

Cortez