• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: General Apology to the Boards

79 posts in this topic

Diva, I haven't written 'till now because I was not sure what I wanted to say.

I was really not sure what to do about the situation here between us. It was pretty out of control and I knew something had to give but did not know what. I prefer not to let things go sour between acquaintances because everyone has a story, everyone has a reason, and everyone has a point of view. They don't always have to line up with mine. I'm happy to hold a different belief than someone else and yet still respect that person. I'd like to bury the hatchet and start fresh.

I do tempt fate, live in the grey area etc. etc. That might grate some people the wrong way especially if they (like my ex) like to keep everything black and white. I like to live by the following principle...try to keep the good spirit of the law and not worry to much about the law itself. That's the best way to describe why I do things a certain way.

Apology accepted. My dad passed in '04 and I've never been the same since. Sorry for your loss.

Here's to bigger and better things.

:wishluck:

R.

David I'm sorry to hear of your loss.I know how you are feeling,my father commited suicide last Oct.27th. He had shot himself in the head.I guess he could'nt handle the fact that he had cancer,but thats another story.Sometimes I just don't know how to handle it,and probably never will know.These things just affect you for the rest of your life,but don't let it consume you.good luck to you.

Dave

Wow, sorry to hear that.

All you guys that lost your dads, I have no idea what that feels like, and I dread when that moment will come.

Wow, sorry to hear that.

All you guys that lost your dads, I have no idea what that feels like, and I dread when that moment will come.

I hear you Nik.

I never really knew my dad because I've only seen him one time back when I was thirteen and i grew up with a step dad that I have never gotten along with.

I really hate to think about my mom passing away because I know i'll have a hard time dealing with it.

Sorry for your loss.....hopefully you will remember the good times with him and enjoy those memories....I don't think anyone can get over it, but hopefully you will get "better" with it in time. Your board appology is very big of you...not too many people step up to the plate and appologize these days... (thumbs u Best regards.

David,

I'm so very sorry for your loss and I had a funny feeling something

just wasn't quite right and you have my deepest sympathies.

Everyone grieves differently and some longer than others and I wish

you all the best through these tough times ahead.

Very classy post and your Father would be very proud of you

and so am I. :)

Take care my friend and I still Luv ya. :luhv:

Fay :foryou:

David, I'm glad you apologized and let people in on what is going on. Many of us like you and your posts (myself included), but were puzzled by the way things were going. It seemed like you were getting angry a lot, and now I guess we know why. Hang in there.

Sorry to hear of your dad's passing, David.

My dad passed in '04 and I've never been the same since.
God forbid. I lost my dad to cancer before I turned 25, left a huge void in my life that you never really get use to.

You guys are freaking me out a little. My dad isn't doing well. :(

Sorry to hear all those stories. And nice to hear you talk about it Divad.

Now, I think I'll plan something special for my Dad this week, he turns 72.

Great idea :) Be sure to let us know what happens. Does he fish?

Sorry to hear all those stories. And nice to hear you talk about it Divad.

Now, I think I'll plan something special for my Dad this week, he turns 72.

:applause: