• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Full New Incredible Hulk Trailer

19 posts in this topic

I think it looks great. I love a good chase flick. And the Hulk looks fine to me. He's going to look different in every movie and the diehards will never be satisfied. I even liked the cartoony look he had in the first movie. (I didn't like the movie but it was fun watching him running and leaping through the canyons). I'm really looking forward to a great popcorn flick.

Looks better than the first one, but what did Vince say... something about him looking like a tub of jelly or marshmallows or something - I have to agree! He just doesn't look quite right. Better, but not quite there... I think I'd rather see Iron Man twice!

it's just a movie...

Exactly, and I'll wait to see it for free on the Movie Channel. ^^

On the other hand, I will be seeing Iron Man, Hancock and The Dark Knight.

Looks better than the first one, but what did Vince say... something about him looking like a tub of jelly or marshmallows or something - I have to agree!

I said something along the lines of a "dough-filled plastic" look, like those icing tubes that are squeezed to decorate cakes.

Fill one of those with mottled green dough, then press it into a Hulk-shape, and you have a pretty good indication of what I think the CGI looks like. Whatever is "inside" the CGI model looks like cake dough ready to bust out - horribly unrealistic.

it's just a movie...

Exactly, and I'll wait to see it for free on the Movie Channel. ^^

On the other hand, I will be seeing Iron Man, Hancock and The Dark Knight.

(thumbs u (though, my son and I are going to see Hulk too....can't wait months for the Movie channel :insane: )

I don't reallly like the way hulk looks either.

yeah, this looks like a good netflix candidate.

If they couldn't get the CGI more convincing then why

not film more shadowy nighttime shots???

The bright daylight does nothing but expose the non-realistic

nature of this animation.

:P