• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The HepKitty is here!

54 posts in this topic

Hey Kiddy-o's, Lucy loves comics and has been collecting since I was small. I just love any Archie comic from the 50s, and I have some that I am thinking about getting graded, but I have much to learn, so I am here!

Hello Lucy, and welcome to the forums wink.gif I must agree with Blowout that is a sweet and unique avatar. My eyes are pleased! How old are you? Are you single?

I hope that we can have some great discussions, and that you will base how you feel about me on what you read on these public forums, but I'm sure that others will try and influence your decision, maybe even through private messages.

If you want to know a wealth of information about grading check out posts by Arnold (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) and James (a.k.a. Fantastic_Four).

Lucy made that icon from a pic of myself that is on my website.... How old am I? I was born in 19?? which makes me exactly ?? years old and not a day older Daddy-o! The HepKitty lives to keep alive the great music of the 1950s, I collect alot of things and really love my comics, and through-out the years I would post scans of some of my Archie comics from the 50s on my website. I have some GEMS that I think need to be slabbed... My taste in comics is all over the board, I do love the Golden age superheros, and I am also wanting to complete a full run of Plop comics.....

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth of taste;

I've been around for a long, long year, stolen many man's soul and faith.

I was around when Jesus Christ, had his moment of doubt and pain;

Made damned sure that Pilate, washed his hands, and sealed his fate.

Pleased to meet you...hope you guess my name,

but what's puzzling you...is the nature, of my game.

..and ready to deal 50's Archies for your immortal soul!!

A GIRL! A GIRL! I thought this was the Official He-Man Woman Hater's Club! (except for Joanna, we like Joanna cuz she busts on Meth and CI...)

Welcome to the funhouse...you'll soon see who everybody is. ...lolgrin.gif

Welcome to the board! I'm not very big on Archie, but I am currently tryinig to put together a run of Fast Willie Jackson (often called "the black Archie"). There are only seven issues, but they are very hard to find in any grade. If you have any "connections" in the Fast Wille Jackson "black" market I sure would like to hear about them. smile.gif

There is only one comic store in Santa Fe and back issue selection is not very good. They do however sell used CD's and LP's and have a nice selection of both. The owner is a long time friend so I enjoy spending time there and I buy all of my new books there. I could get a better price other places (in Albuq.) but I like supporting a local business.

Let me know if you plan on making a visit and I'll give you direction.