• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The HepKitty is here!

54 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

He goes by Red-Hood now.  

So Dad and Son is still here but Red Hood? So how does the old name still exist?

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

So Dad and Son is still here but Red Hood? So how does the old name still exist?

It was basically a self banning, with the option of returning one day.  I wasn't happy about it but, Arch said let it go.  There's a few threads about this.  When the  snatching of another boardies wife was discovered, and when It was let out that Dad&Son (Paul) was back a few years ago.  I don't think DeeDee ever returned.  

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

It was basically a self banning, with the option of returning one day.  I wasn't happy about it but, Arch said let it go.  There's a few threads about this.  When the  snatching of another boardies wife was discovered, and when It was let out that Dad&Son (Paul) was back a few years ago.  I don't think DeeDee ever returned.  

That makes sense then.  I know the basics and figured out what he did... just always curious as to how it was discovered and how it even happened to begin with.  

Just now, Buzzetta said:

That makes sense then.  I know the basics and figured out what he did... just always curious as to how it was discovered and how it even happened to begin with.  

The wife was a boardie as well.  That's all i'm saying.  

8 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

And she must still be around then too...

17 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I'm all caught up... finally all of the puzzle pieces have fallen into place... 

Now a lot of other stuff makes sense when people makes a few jokes or make comments... I now know what they are alluding to. 

Thanks !

Now, on to the next board mystery. 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 8/23/2019 at 6:46 AM, Hollywood1892 said:

Pure drama on the boards.

I wonder if she made her decision based on the opposing collections.

That's heartbreaking, because not only is she betraying you, everytime you see a comic it will remind you.

She pretty much Thanosed his entire universe

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

There should be a monthly retrospective....

Where are they now type of thing. 

there really should.

On 8/23/2019 at 1:28 PM, Buzzetta said:

I'm all caught up... finally all of the puzzle pieces have fallen into place... 

Now a lot of other stuff makes sense when people makes a few jokes or make comments... I now know what they are alluding to. 

Thanks !

Now, on to the next board mystery. 

lol

downloadfile.jpg