• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The HepKitty is here!

54 posts in this topic

Just now, Larryw7 said:

There were lots of threads and topics like these during the really early days. Lucy contributed more threads too, usually.centerd on GA Archie's.

I'm going through her posts... 

Seriously.  like it says on the side... "Just when I thought I was going to go to bed..."

On 11/6/2002 at 4:24 PM, The_Man_Of_Steel said:

Hello Lucy, and welcome to the forums wink.gif I must agree with Blowout that is a sweet and unique avatar. My eyes are pleased! How old are you? Are you single?

I hope that we can have some great discussions, and that you will base how you feel about me on what you read on these public forums, but I'm sure that others will try and influence your decision, maybe even through private messages.

If you want to know a wealth of information about grading check out posts by Arnold (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) and James (a.k.a. Fantastic_Four).

You know there is dating apps right?

5 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You know you are offering advice almost 17 years too late before there were dating sites let alone “apps” lol 

21 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

15 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You know you are offering advice almost 17 years too late before there were dating sites let alone “apps” lol 

This is the way boardies did it.

Wait... isn’t there a Hepkat on the boards? 

Is that related to this backstory or a separate entity all together ?

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, thunsicker said:

And who could forget @Dad&Son-migration.  You didn’t know this was a nerd dating site when you signed up?

Will someone finally PM me the story behind this... no one talks about it in public lol 

5 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Will someone finally PM me the story behind this... no one talks about it in public lol 

Although some posts regarding that subject have definitely been removed, I'm sure at least the basics are still available.