• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Fantastic Four

14 posts in this topic

From my previous failed submissions, I am by no means an expert grader. But over my year on this board, I've learned quite a few things about the industry and grading books fromthis eclectic bunch here on the boards.

I sai at one point, that I will no longer waste my money submitting raw "NM" books.

But this is a book that I really want and is very difficult to find in HG. Especially due to that black cover. So I am giving it one last shot.

But I would also like your valued opinions. Thanks gentlemen.

My best guess is 9.2. Praying for a 9.4. But knowing my luck it will come back an 8.5.

:(

ff120.jpg

ff120b.jpg

That upper left area of the spine may take it to 9.0 but I seriously doubt lower than that.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

From my previous failed submissions, I am by no means an expert grader. But over my year on this board, I've learned quite a few things about the industry and grading books fromthis eclectic bunch here on the boards.

I sai at one point, that I will no longer waste my money submitting raw "NM" books.

But this is a book that I really want and is very difficult to find in HG. Especially due to that black cover. So I am giving it one last shot.

But I would also like your valued opinions. Thanks gentlemen.

My best guess is 9.2. Praying for a 9.4. But knowing my luck it will come back an 8.5.

Hey man, don't give up the ship - you're obviously heading in the right direction. That is one sweet copy! 9.2 with a chance at 9.4 :)

NM- with a good shot at NM. Sweet copy of a book I'm currently looking for :gossip:

what grade are you looking for? Slabbed or no?

Raw OR slabbed but a NM OB copy is a MUST for me. I see one listed for the next CL auction hm

Personal and honest opinion...would you take a crack at submitting this book in an attempt to get a 9.4?

BTW, Isn't the comiclink auction for a 9.0? I think... (shrug)

Yes I would. Corners are sharp/edges look fine, and as long as there arent more than 1-2 NCB tic marks on the spine you should be good...And you are right - it's a 122 I was looking at (need that one as well)