• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY SCAMMER ALERT: LAWSON619606

67 posts in this topic

Would someone here make a 660.00 mistake? YEOWCH!!!! :baiting:

I bid on a comic where the lower left corner was freaking torn off but of course it had the water mark on it so I couldnt see it. I got some money back but it was only a 15.00 book

All I have to Say is Good For You..I did the right thing immedialty when I found out the Book I was selling was not real..I did Not know as I bought the book Like it was..Then you Come down and attack me After I did the right thing with the buyer when he pointed everything out to me and showed me the proof. You deserve what you got, KARMA, told you it would come back. One down and 2 more to go, Now it's Krypto's and Paratroopers turn. AGAIN, GOOD FOR YOU, YOU DOPE, WHO BUYS A BOOK FROM A SELLER WHO HAS NO FEEDBACK..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

All I have to Say is Good For You..I did the right thing immedialty when I found out the Book I was selling was not real..I did Not know as I bought the book Like it was..Then you Come down and attack me After I did the right thing with the buyer when he pointed everything out to me and showed me the proof. You deserve what you got, KARMA, told you it would come back. One down and 2 more to go, Now it's Krypto's and Paratroopers turn. AGAIN, GOOD FOR YOU, YOU DOPE, WHO BUYS A BOOK FROM A SELLER WHO HAS NO FEEDBACK..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I never get scammed, so you're going to be waiting for a long time retar d.

doh! Sounds like you might be teeny tiny downstairs! :blush:

MY LAST COMMENT TO YOU BEFORE I GO, ""AGAIN, ONE DOWN AND TWO MORE TO GO, LOLOLOL, SOON .........

Um TOOOOOL

Once a scammer always a scammer. And you should get your facts straight. Makenzie actually stood up for you once you returned his money. I didn't because to me you were fully aware of what you were selling but you DID NOT BELIEVE the users from this forum and they were all out to get your fake book for cheap.

lol

Grow up.

and bye bye.

I know that i'm not the most popular person on these threads.

in fact,several of you dislike me...

that being said.i'm sorry to all that i've offended.

THAT BEING SAID..WHO does worldofcomics think he is to be threating me and paratrooper for what?i reporded this clown back with the af 15 scam..now i'm HEXED?....

whats with this?he thinks he's going to get even with us..how?

i will never buy from this guy..new ebay id now known...

thanks guys for letting me put in my 2c