• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toys

63 posts in this topic

I do have a of really cool X-Men and spidey figures, collection from my brother that is.

But otherwise, my tastes lie along this

199f.jpg

:cloud9: Well, it was also a comic, and still is :baiting:

(My latest in the Tformers collection :banana: )

Is that constructicon 100% complete?

If you count the broken missile the seller sent to me which should of not been broken (It was the missile which goes to BoneCrusher, left arm, right in the picture) then yes. 100% complete, and in the best condition I have ever seen this in, Also, I have the tech specs for each contructicon, plus Devastator. All for $90. (+6 shipping)

I do have a of really cool X-Men and spidey figures, collection from my brother that is.

199f.jpg

I have that ! Its on my comic toy shelf. And I paid $20.00 for it! I would share pics, but you know......

I also have a wall of Marvel Legends with every Avenger I could find... :blush:

199f.jpg

Is that constructicon 100% complete?

If you count the broken missile the seller sent to me which should of not been broken (It was the missile which goes to BoneCrusher, left arm, right in the picture) then yes. 100% complete, and in the best condition I have ever seen this in, Also, I have the tech specs for each contructicon, plus Devastator. All for $90. (+6 shipping)

To bad about the missile. You could probably find a spare missile somewhere though .

Nice find.

Since some people were crazy enough to bring this back on topic...i'll reply to that as well.

:)

I pick up the occasional statue and collect SW figs of the bounty hunters from Empire Strikes Back.

Used to collect all SW but it was just too much hassle and too much space so I decided to focus only on the bounty hunters.

I'd have pics but all that stuff is currently in boxes or storage in preparation for moving.

ESB bounty hunters are my favorite SW toys too! (thumbs u

By the way, anybody want to buy some Power of the Force Star Wars figures or Starting Line-up Figures? :wishluck:

My job at Toys R Us in the 90's was supposed to make me rich but instead just filled my closet up with plastic. :insane:

Here's a plush doll that someone (not me, lol) got out of a Crane Game, during the time of the first Hulk movie:

hulkwilly.jpg

Ha that made the newspapers one time some little girl got one at a carnie show

I'll take that off you're hands if you ever don't want it its worth it just for hte laugh factor imo :D priceless! This was the picture that came with the newspaper

hulkwangit.jpg

The little girl that found "hulks surprise"

Those are swwet kow! How much do they run>

From around $45 to $65(but it does depend, they are limited editions so the older ones sometimes cost more due to smaller edition sizes)

Picking up these staues got me back into collecting comics after about a ten year lay off

Full size bowen statues cost from $125 to $150

I only have 1 comic-related toy. It's a 40's Mickey's Air Mail airplane. I find myself buying several old toys at auctions with the hope of reselling them to fund my comic collecting. I definately have to make a trip to the consignment shop.

Here's Mickey!

Sorry for the uncropped pic!

mickeysairmailairplane2.jpg

I have a few comic related toys. This is a statue from the 70s that was to be part of a display for large sellers of Harvey comics.

HotStuff.jpg

My brother is the real toy hoarder. He practically has a toy warehouse in his basement that has far more toys than his two boys will ever wear out.

His specialty is GI Joes and he has some of the tough figures and even original concept art.

Warwolf-1.jpg

SawViper-Art-1.jpg

Destro-Art-1.jpg

Those are swwet kow! How much do they run>

From around $45 to $65(but it does depend, they are limited editions so the older ones sometimes cost more due to smaller edition sizes)

Picking up these staues got me back into collecting comics after about a ten year lay off

Full size bowen statues cost from $125 to $150

thanks (thumbs u

I collect many vintage toy lines from the 70's, mego, star wars, six million dollar man, big jim, gi joe, etc...basically anything produced back then. As far as modern stuff, I've been getting sideshows premium format stuff and some movie prop related things. I spend too much money, lol!

I have one B&W Alex Ross Batman statue and the DC Direct Golden Age Joker and Penguin statues as well (you can see all three in my CAF Gallery). I'd like to add a Spidey statue to the collection at some point down the road as well. Otherwise, that's about it. :)