• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Movie Poll - ROUND 9 - VOTE FOR THE WORST!

Comic Book Movie Poll  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Comic Book Movie Poll

48 posts in this topic

I voted for spiderman 2!!!

Out of the movies left up there I would say batman begins is my favourite but looks like its not going to be around next round.

Spiderman 2 is the worst movie remaining.

Definitely, and while the action scenes were good, the story was incoherent.

Huh?? (shrug)

The Spider-Man 2 story was incoherent? It really wasn't all that complicated. I think you're confusing it with Eyes Wide Shut.

Huh?? (shrug)

The Spider-Man 2 story was incoherent? It really wasn't all that complicated. I think you're confusing it with Eyes Wide Shut.

lol

Personally, I liked X2 and the Crow more than any of these. The remainder are fairly equal in my eyes, I voted for Batman Begins to leave and I hope Spidey 1 wins.

Don’t you have some packing to do?

I’m with cd4ever; what was incoherent about ASM 2? It’s one of the few superhero movies I’d be willing to watch again; it did a good job of capturing the flavor of the 60s books and the characters and worked as an engaging action movie that didn't require fanboy devotion to enjoy. Xmen suffered from the same problem many comic books movies have – excessively long and unnecessary expository sequences to introduce the characters and their origins that lead the narrative nowhere.

Wow, X-Men has more votes than Spider-man 2. :o

emo2.gif

doh! Probally the worst scene in comic book movie history.When I saw it in the theaters I felt sick .Thought it was from the popcorn ,But now I see it wasn't ..

emo2.gif

doh! Probally the worst scene in comic book movie history.When I saw it in the theaters I felt sick .Thought it was from the popcorn ,But now I see it wasn't ..

lol

emo2.gif

and the reason why spidey 4 is not on the immediate horizon