• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Movie Poll - ROUND 9 - VOTE FOR THE WORST!

Comic Book Movie Poll  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Comic Book Movie Poll

48 posts in this topic

Eliminated in Round 8:

X-Men: X2

4 left!!

Vote for the WORST SINGLE film. One Vote only.

One movie will be eliminated this round

I went with the first Spidey. That one scene where the goblin tries to recruit Spidey to join with him was one of the poorest scenes in any comic movie. The rest of the movie is excellent but that scene killed it for me.

Nope. Batman Begins is the best out all four by a long shot.

You are being influenced by a personal bias. Spider-Man 2 is the best of the bunch.

Easily. That was just a really good movie, comic book related or not.

I agree that the first Spidey was weakened by the terrible Goblin suit and a few bad scenes, but overall, I like it better than the first X-MEN. It's hard for me to decide between BATMAN BEGINS and SPIDER-MAN 2, both are great superhero flicks.

I don't think any of those 4 is the best comic movie every. Heck I don't know if I would put any of them in my top 4. Oh well vote for the one I hate the most of these, bye Spidey2.

Batman Begins is the worst movie remaining.

Andy

Yup.

Just wondering ....Why do you guys think this is the worst movie?

Well, to be honest, I quite enjoyed Batman Begins. It was by far the best Batman movie ever. My only beef with it was that it was too slow for the first quarter of the movie. After that, then the movie picked up and was very entertaining.

I thought Spider-man and Spider-man 2 were great movies. X-Men was done very well. Out of the 4 remaining, I'd have to eliminate Batman Begins.

Remember, all of this is coming from a DC fanboy! :acclaim:

Andy

I don't think any of those 4 is the best comic movie every. Heck I don't know if I would put any of them in my top 4. Oh well vote for the one I hate the most of these, bye Spidey2.

I agree except for the fact that I'm booting Batman Begins. An okay movie, but nothing I'd see more then the one time I saw it.