• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got my grades in

34 posts in this topic

When I get them in hand I'll make the final decision. the Batman 251, Tec 385, 395, 405 & Unex are certainly keepers, the rest I have to decide on. I know it's going to be almost impossible for me to keep the 9.6's, just too much money & at that level I'd rather have a hard to find Pre code horror or something.

I would rather be more accurate in submitting then a grading contest ;)

Exactly. Grading from a scan, is well, interesting...

Nice grades...shiver...can't say nice books because I haven't seen them yet... :baiting:

When I get them in hand I'll make the final decision. the Batman 251, Tec 385, 395, 405 & Unex are certainly keepers, the rest I have to decide on. I know it's going to be almost impossible for me to keep the 9.6's, just too much money & at that level I'd rather have a hard to find Pre code horror or something.
Flipping artist

Good grading! I'd be happy with those also.

I'm still tempted to try again, even after my 1st 3 submissions came back 2/3 PLOD. Ugh.

Man, I just submitted three and was wondering about that very possibility. I won't know for a while, but could easily see how that'd be discouraging.

Flipping artist

I don't need 9.6's to be happy... (shrug)

I would rather be more accurate in submitting then a grading contest ;)

Exactly. Grading from a scan, is well, interesting...

Nice grades...shiver...can't say nice books because I haven't seen them yet... :baiting:

They may all be CROW.... :eek:

Flipping artist

You are :screwy::mad:

Flipping artist

414 in 9.6 hm