• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Movie Poll: Which movie are you least looking forward to?

Upcoming Marvel Movies: Which one are you LEAST looking forward to?  

399 members have voted

1. 1. Upcoming Marvel Movies: Which one are you LEAST looking forward to?

38 posts in this topic

Ant Man and Thor have the most potential to have it go wrong in a really bad way. It will depend on the director and -script.

I really hope that Captain America is done in the same way Ultimate Cap was fleshed out in the Ultimates.

For Antman to work it will have to be something like Jurrasic Park

For Thor to work, again I like how it was fleshed out in Ultimates.. maybe have a guy who most think is a bit crazy who believes himself to be Thor.

The new Wolverine should be pretty good. Haven't they been throwing around the idea of a Power Man movie? I'd like to see some R rated comics movies come out... think of how great Sin City and 300 were, how great would an R rated Marvel be?

The problem with an R rating is that leaves a big chunk of the audience outside, unless they get an adult to accompany them. It seems big blockbusters are made on PG 13 movies.

Very true, still there is a demand though, from the IMDB Iron man had an opening weekend of $102,118,668 while 300 had an opening weekend of $70,885,301. 30% difference probably due to the R rating, but still that is not a bad opener for 300. Remember all the pissed off parents that thought the Dark Knight should have been R rated? I wonder how much less Dark Knight would have grossed had it been R rated...

Someone suggested having the Cap film be a WW2 piece, and then having him thaw out in the Avengers movie, which I say is a great idea (thumbs u

King had mentioned this before about Cap starting out like a Saving Private Ryan theme. It would make an awesome movie if it was kept realistic without the cheezy and stupid scenes like in most comic book movies.

I voted for the Wolverine movie, although it really extends out to any further "mutant" movies. The X-flicks got progressively worse and #3 was it for me. Screw 'em if they can't make good movies - I loved Iron Man (ironically? lol ) and don't even read or ever have collected IM!

-slym

Someone suggested having the Cap film be a WW2 piece, and then having him thaw out in the Avengers movie, which I say is a great idea (thumbs u

King had mentioned this before about Cap starting out like a Saving Private Ryan theme. It would make an awesome movie if it was kept realistic without the cheezy and stupid scenes like in most comic book movies.

Great idea - write a -script and sell it to the at Marvel!

I can't see Avengers being any good at all. Too many characters to be anything other than a mindless summer action movie. Might as well have Michael Bay direct it.

He did, Transformers 2