• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

trying something new tonight, a little Vodka and Root Beer....not so good. I have a 4 day weekend this weekend.... Going to try Vodka and Sprite tomorrow.

I have one vodka/redbull every night I go out. I used to have 3 a night. I quit that because I only have 48 hours over the weekend to wear it off and find time to sleep.

lol

There was a cartoon in the NewYorker a couple of issues ago and there were 2 suits in a bar and the one guy says "I don't own an alarm clock...anxiety is my alarm clock..."

I think that about sums it up...

Goin' with my wife to Seattle tomorrow for one of our best friends daughters' wedding...gonna leave all the s h i t behind...salud forum brothas! :headbang:

There was a cartoon in the NewYorker a couple of issues ago and there were 2 suits in a bar and the one guy says "I don't own an alarm clock...anxiety is my alarm clock..."

Goin' with my wife to Seattle tomorrow for one of our best friends daughters' wedding...gonna leave all the s h i t behind...salud forum brothas! :headbang:

Better come back with a good story or you're bounced, B ltch.

:mad:

Better come back with a good story or you're bounced, B ltch.

:mad:

:roflmao: