• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake?

5,958 posts in this topic

so if we can use the sleeping thread during daylight hours, can this be the off topic thread where we just post stuff? cause I really want one of those. I started one a couple of weeks ago, but went nowhere.

:applause:

I quit last year around this time. It's been a whole year :acclaim:

:acclaim::acclaim:

Me too actually. I think I quit October 20/07 without one relapse. We did hit a shisha bar in Toronto a few months ago but it wasn't a relapse. I didn't need it before or after. It was simply a social thing. Louise quite the day after me but had a bit of a tough time for a few months.

R.

so if we can use the sleeping thread during daylight hours, can this be the off topic thread where we just post stuff? cause I really want one of those. I started one a couple of weeks ago, but went nowhere.

What do you mean, just post stuff? Do you have a link to your thread? Would you like to join the Spawn club? :baiting:

What do you mean, just post stuff? Do you have a link to your thread? Would you like to join the Spawn club? :baiting:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2637959&fpart=1

lol

:applause:

I quit last year around this time. It's been a whole year :acclaim:

:acclaim::acclaim:

Me too actually. I think I quit October 20/07 without one relapse. We did hit a shisha bar in Toronto a few months ago but it wasn't a relapse. I didn't need it before or after. It was simply a social thing. Louise quite the day after me but had a bit of a tough time for a few months.

R.

Congrats! :applause:

Gain any weight? lol

I put on about 30lbs but I need it. The beer did it to me :smirk:

okay, I'm gonna use this thread as the off topic.

Can someone PM me to let me know how the Nerfherder meltdown ended? I'm curious if there was a negative response to my post, because I had to leave right after making it.

thanks.

okay, I'm gonna use this thread as the off topic.

Can someone PM me to let me know how the Nerfherder meltdown ended? I'm curious if there was a negative response to my post, because I had to leave right after making it.

thanks.

What meltdown? (shrug)