• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness in May, Sweet 16!

134 posts in this topic

People have been donating prizes so that more people can win.

Sure, only one team is the National Champion but if you walk away with Watchmen TPB (or something) it's like you won the Papa Johns Bowl

:shy: Watchmen TPB? (thumbs u ... ohhh yeah!

Sounds like there have been a few additional prize donations? ;)

* zzz ... last minute "buzzer" grades sent!

Only one person "wins" :grin:

Yeah. "Second place" is what they call the #1 loser.

:headbang:

Suddenly, I can't concentrate anymore . . . lol

686.gif

Suddenly, I can't concentrate anymore . . . lol

686.gif

I give those a 10.0 on the CGC scale

It seems Mother's Day has understandably left a few of us without time to attend to things here, so I may have to give a bit of a grace period. I still need grades from three players and I'll send out PM's. zzz

In the mean time, we have one overtime game so far between Mjacobs and October. If all the grades were in I would reveal the score, but we'll have to wait. I will post an overtime book, and Mjacobs and October need to send me a grade. The closet one to it.... ^^ If there is a tie again, I will post another book.

It seems Mother's Day has understandably left a few of us without time to attend to things here, so I may have to give a bit of a grace period. I still need grades from three players and I'll send out PM's. zzz

In the mean time, we have one overtime game so far between Mjacobs and October. If all the grades were in I would reveal the score, but we'll have to wait. I will post an overtime book, and Mjacobs and October need to send me a grade. The closet one to it.... ^^ If there is a tie again, I will post another book.

You should wait to see if more OT match-ups are needed right?

:angel:

I'm sorry what about the swinging boobs.

2ltljds.gif

Is that lindsay lohan, I cant stand her. But point taken...

Is this Are these better?

1031.gif

Yes sir, much better.

Here is the current prize list. I will round it out to 16. A big thanks to everyone who has donated :banana:

If anyone had something in mind they were going to donate, feel free to do so.

1. A set of 4 Railroad giveaways with Bill Bunce art. Donated by Comicdonna

2. Daredevil #163 CGC 9.4. Sold to me dirt cheap by Nearmint. Hard to find book that he generously offered to me.

3. Vampirella #1 and #1 Gold. Sent to me from Grails as winnings from one of his games; 'nuff said.

4. Mystery Prize. $50 value (you must be attending San Diego Con this year to pick this prize)

5. Iron Man #99 CGC 9.6.

6. Swamp Thing Saga #1 and 2. Reprints the first four books of the Wrightson Masterpiece. 8.5 aproximate grade.

7. Superman 75 CGC 9.4 Second Printing. Donated by trmoore54.

8. X-men 114 CGC 7.5

9. Conan T-Shirt, plain white, black logo, shipped from Germany. Donated by Hesdeadjim.

10. Watchmen 2005 Trade Paperback. Batman the Ultimate Evil HC novel 1995 first edition. Donated by Solitaireone

11. Set of six Batman character Lego Magnets- NIB. Donated by Silverage12

12. 6 issue arc of Batman:Gotham Knights(2004) #50-55-The return of Hush-Great storyline and all books are NM. Donated by Dollarbill.

So when are we finding out who advances ?

Answers below. I will update the brackets this afternoon or early evening.

We still have the one overtime game between Mjacobs and October- Score is tied at 65! Please have your overtime grades in by 8:00 PM PST.

CA151fnc.jpg

CM02fnc.jpg

Def001fnc.jpg

MF01fnc.jpg