• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA mylite2s/fullbacks needed

10 posts in this topic

Yeah, I know this isn't quite the proper forum, but I figure this is where I get the best results.

I need about 10 Golden Age mylite2s and fullbacks for a few books. Not Silver/Gold, but the bigger size for early Jumbos, Fights, and my Great Comics 3. Can anyone help me out with this? I'm willing to pay a few bucks for them plus shipping. I just don't want to buy 50 of each at this time. I'm not buying enough of those bigger books to justify the cost.

Yeah, I know this isn't quite the proper forum, but I figure this is where I get the best results.

I need about 10 Golden Age mylite2s and fullbacks for a few books. Not Silver/Gold, but the bigger size for early Jumbos, Fights, and my Great Comics 3. Can anyone help me out with this? I'm willing to pay a few bucks for them plus shipping. I just don't want to buy 50 of each at this time. I'm not buying enough of those bigger books to justify the cost.

I'd split an order of 50 if you want to go ahead and do it that way, I could use a few as well.

Ill send some out Monday for you Sean (thumbs u

First round at the Tiki-Ti or Magic Castle is on me next time I'm in LA. (Which unfortunately may not be for a while right now.)

I'd split an order of 50 if you want to go ahead and do it that way, I could use a few as well.

Maybe at some point in the future, once I start purchasing those earlier Fiction House issues. Gotta finish my Sky Girls first.

Hey! How come neither of you (Sean and FD) won the Fight # 31 on eBay? :baiting:

Because I've spents GOBS of money on books recently and didn't feel I could spend that kind of $$$ right now. It finished at $350. And to add to my misery, the wife decided today was the day to buy a GPS and a new digital camera and I didn't even know we needed a new digital camera.

Hey! How come neither of you (Sean and FD) won the Fight # 31 on eBay? :baiting:

Because I've spents GOBS of money on books recently and didn't feel I could spend that kind of $$$ right now. It finished at $350. And to add to my misery, the wife decided today was the day to buy a GPS and a new digital camera and I didn't even know we needed a new digital camera.

Ahah but you do ... need a new digital camera ... apparently :tonofbricks:

I wasn't surprised by the $350. I thought for sure it would top $250 and there were 3 bids above $225 so for once I wasn't clueless :D