• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My PGX 9.4 Blazing Comics #5 Alternate Cover Story

86 posts in this topic

Exactly. Many gaping holes left so that nothing is solid. And I'm not talking about OG...it's just the way it is....that's why I'm not convinced. I can't condemn someone without every dot connected as there is a lot of space between dots.

How long have you been helping O.J. look for the real killer? :baiting:

I hear they're looking for Jimmy Hoffa together....

I heard Jimmy Hoffa was entombed in a PGX slab under a Blazing Comics cover...

If there was a market for it, he would be. (:

Exactly. Many gaping holes left so that nothing is solid. And I'm not talking about OG...it's just the way it is....that's why I'm not convinced. I can't condemn someone without every dot connected as there is a lot of space between dots.

How long have you been helping O.J. look for the real killer? :baiting:

I hear they're looking for Jimmy Hoffa together....

I heard Jimmy Hoffa was entombed in a PGX slab under a Blazing Comics cover...

I heard he only got a 9.4. Would have been a 9.8 but for the bullet hole in the back of his head.

Speaking only for myself, I come through, I put my money where my mouth is. I think my track record speaks for itself. Anyone that doubts my integrity or questions my fortitude obviously doesn't know me.

Having said that, I don't like presenting anything but the facts when it comes to possibly ruining someones reputation. I'm not intimidated by anyone in this hobby, I'd have to know someone before I could be intimidated by them. I'm also not stupid enough to put myself in a position to be harmed just to entertain some faceless fellow comic geeks for an afternoon. Take the information I share for what it's worth to you, or leave it and move on, I don't care, but don't question my ability or willingness to put out there what is made known (and verified) to me.

There's been some good examples of PGX scamming since your PGX info page were last updated.

http://www.justafanboy.com/PGX/

Any chance you'd update your PGX page? :foryou:

(I think it would be fine if Leder is left out of the equation in your updates,

it's obvious that Patterson will let anyone collude now.)

Yes, I think it's reasonable to say that the page will be updated soon and I should know more this afternoon. If you have any info to add I'd consider posting it as well, just PM or e-mail me. (thumbs u