• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just ordered the whole series in TPB form and can't wait to read the whole thing! :headbang:

:news::news::news::news:

WALKING DEAD OMNIBUS V.2 is coming out WEDNESDAY JAN 14TH :banana:

# 10 / 300 :headbang: The wraparound cover is stunning.

Nice, congrats!!! My pre-order shipped yesterday, can't wait to get it!!! :banana:

Just ordered the whole series in TPB form and can't wait to read the whole thing! :headbang:

Awesome, please be sure to let us know what you think :headbang:

I am refraining from reading this thread from the beginning just to avoid the spoilers!

Awesome, please be sure to let us know what you think :headbang:

I am refraining from reading this thread from the beginning just to avoid the spoilers!

Definitely a good idea!!

My dealer emailed me yesterday and told me that it will be in . I can't wait to get it, so glad that I bought the 1st Omnibus when it first came out, they are fetching decent money now on ebay.

The cover is great. I however can't believe that they didn't include the Rathburn back covers. If the trash sketches they put in there are suposed to make up for that, they don't. I feel like I got ripped off. If I can resell it on eBay without taking a loss then I'll be dumping my copy. I sure as chit won't be buying the next one.

The cover is great. I however can't believe that they didn't include the Rathburn back covers. If the trash sketches they put in there are suposed to make up for that, they don't. I feel like I got ripped off. If I can resell it on eBay without taking a loss then I'll be dumping my copy. I sure as chit won't be buying the next one.

I Loved those back covers.

Plus it was a pleasant surprise to buy a book that didn't have a 'got milk' spiderman/hulk/ironman/juggernaut?:shrug: on the back (or an ad for some crappy coupe.)

My copy didn't come in yet, but that is disappointing to hear, Brian.

I love Rathburn's back covers as well :(

where is the original walking dead thread? i just started reading via Omnibus Vol and LOVE IT! i kinda want to see the insight from everyone else but this seems to be the new thread.

thanks!

this was the main thread before this one got started.

gracias!

where is the original walking dead thread? i just started reading via Omnibus Vol and LOVE IT! i kinda want to see the insight from everyone else but this seems to be the new thread.

thanks!

this was the main thread before this one got started.

Just got done reading the series all the way up to the latest issue and what a GREAT SERIES IT IS!!! ^^

**SPOILER WARNING**

It certainly is more a character study then I am used to having mainly read superhero comics which dealt more with beating up the bad guys than anything else. The array of characters were amazing (and even more amazing is how many of them have died!) I am so glad the "Governor" got what he deserved and in the way that he did! I was actually routing for that individual_without_enough_empathy to get his! (Kinda like Shane did way back in the beginning.) I just couldn't believe that Lori AND the baby were killed. I thought they were going to make it out as a family with Rick, but no such luck. And having been a reader of more main stream books (X-Men, Spidey, etc) which pretty much never had any swear words, I couldn't believe how much cursing was done, not to mention all the sex that was going on! Definately an adult book which is another reason why I love it and will stick with it!

I agree that it feels like its almost the end for Rick and will feature Carl taking over. It felt that way ever since he was alone with his father and he had to kill three zombies all by himself. Tough little mess! Rick definately is losing it with the talking to his dead wife on the phone, just like Michone and her dead boyfriend. I thought for a minute that maybe they both were really speaking to the dead, but nobody else seems to be doing that so I guess that is not the case.

I can't wait to see what happens when the get to D.C. It was frustrating that the scientist would not give anymore info about what was going on due to it being classified, so I hope things are explained when they finally reach their destination.

Looking forward to the next issue! :banana: