• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

makes you think...spoiler only highlight if you want to read it.

i guess d.c. is well protected, now i want to know how many actually make it there and how many will make it out alive of the city. looks like this is where the truly dead are and the biggest danger lies. steve, your thoughts speculation?

i have no idea how to make those cool spoiler things.

j

makes you think...spoiler only highlight if you want to read it.

i guess d.c. is well protected, now i want to know how many actually make it there and how many will make it out alive of the city. looks like this is where the truly dead are and the biggest danger lies. steve, your thoughts speculation?

i have no idea how to make those cool spoiler things.

j

Jay, to make the "Spolier" tags, just type

[spoiler] text/pics go here [/spoiler]

As far as my thoughts on this.....

I think we are going to lose some major characters before the arrival at DC.......

i didn't even think about the dream aspect...hmmm...i know this isn't spoiler worthy but i wanted to make sure i didn't screw it up leaking that rick dies in issue 66

j

lol and you used the spoiler tag correctly! :applause:

Chris might be onto something thinking it is a dream hm

kirkman never fails. the nice thing about his writing is no one is safe, unlike the flagship titles of the other publishers that always bring back the dead.

j

Exactly! ^^

If Kirkman brings them back.....they return only as the undead :headbang:

kirkman never fails. the nice thing about his writing is no one is safe, unlike the flagship titles of the other publishers that always bring back the dead.

j

Exactly! ^^

If Kirkman brings them back.....they return only as the undead :headbang:

let me rephrase that, brings them back FROM the dead. he just brings them back dead.

i need to focus more.

i really can't wait until i get those moore headsketch books. should be here next week. i can't wait!!!!!!!

baltimore is going to be great with kirkman there, i think i'm going to try to swindle him into doing a sketch himself on my wd #3. grading fees suck, i don't have enough to get all my books signed.

oh yeah, i had some caffiene this afternoon, i'm going a mile a minute, does it show? anyone have a #61 ss? i was thinking about getting one or two signed.

j

baltimore is going to be great with kirkman there, i think i'm going to try to swindle him into doing a sketch himself on my wd #3. grading fees suck, i don't have enough to get all my books signed.

oh yeah, i had some caffiene this afternoon, i'm going a mile a minute, does it show? anyone have a #61 ss? i was thinking about getting one or two signed.

j

Yes, the caffeine shows a little lol

I can't believe I'm going to miss Baltimore.....but I have met Kirkman before, and he is a GREAT guy! I have a WD #61 SS'd at CGC right now :shy:

j

I can't believe I'm going to miss Baltimore.....but I have met Kirkman before, and he is a GREAT guy! I have a WD #61 SS'd at CGC right now :shy:

is the delivery scheduled before or after the con?, you know hopkins is just down the street from the convention center, and you can rent one of those old people scooters for her to move around in (and she can plow the aisle of the fanboys for us).

just sayin is all.

j

j

is the delivery scheduled before or after the con?, you know hopkins is just down the street from the convention center, and you can rent one of those old people scooters for her to move around in (and she can plow the aisle of the fanboys for us).

just sayin is all.

j

That's actually a pretty good plan! hm

Out due date is October 10th, which is the Saturday of the show

j

just sayin is all.

j

That's actually a pretty good plan! hm

Out due date is October 10th, which is the Saturday of the show

What better way to introduce the kiddo to the world of comics than to be born at a con... Come on. That would make for a great story. hm

So since I joind the boards I've been seeing all the WD hoopla. Some nifty covers so I went and ordered the first 5 tpbs. Was going to do all 10 but thought the wife would get a little miffed at it. But they should be on there way this week with my monthly delivery. But looking forward to it after all the good I've heard here.

Very interesting. But if DC is a safe haven, weird that the gang hasnt seen any planes/helo's etc all this time.

Just because there are survivors, doesn't mean there would be pilots that survived. Plus with as much of the population that would be killed through the "zombie plague", there would be a lot fewer laborers to keep up all of the technology.