• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I think these forums are to blame for some of the price spikes we've seen in recent times.

I don`t know, Tales of Green Lantern Corps #2 was going for big money on Ebay before it got mentioned here, by the time it got mentioned here it had dropped like a rock.

Edited by MR.COMICBOOK

I just bought the issue of Agents--a raw copy--with the preview of WD for a staggering 30.00! Now, I feel like I paid too much. I love WD, so as a huge fan is it wise to own this book?

yes, you did. someone here is selling it for $20, and even that is too much. i paid $5 for 2 copies a week ago. BUT, as long as you're happy with the book and bought it 'cause you love the series and am a completist, then it's not TOO bad.

I think these forums are to blame for some of the price spikes we've seen in recent times.

I don`t know, Tales of Green Lantern Corps #2 was going for big money on Ebay before it got mentioned here, by the time it got mentioned here it had dropped like a rock.

That's not actually saying anything. It just means something else was responsable for the price spike.

Don't know how many of you guys hit the sales forum, but EvilAsh has some of the Serbian variants for sale in the sales forum...

As crazy as some folks are going for Agents #6, the Serbian variants have an even lower print run, and are damn near impossible to get. Google them. You won't find much info on them. That's how hard they are to get...

"Just Saying" (Junkenstein99, 2009)

Edited by shortstack comics

Don't know how many of you guys hit the sales forum, but EvilAsh has some of the Serbian variants for sale in the sales forum...

As crazy as some folks are going for Agents #6, the Serbian variants have an even lower print run, and are damn near impossible to get. Google them. You won't find much info on them. That's how hard they are to get...

"Just Saying" (Junkenstein99, 2009)

other than steve, and possible some folks in serbia, i don't know of ANYONE who has a full run (including both covers of #2 & 10). i was lucky to get 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 10 about a year-and-a-half/two years ago, and have been looking for more since. i've looked on other countries ebay sites, everywhere i could. i found nothing. these might be easy to find.....if you are in serbia. otherwise, they are next to impossible. so of course i JUMPED on the chance to get a full set (3-13) of the books steve was able to get. these are just so rare that no one really knows of them. just imagine if these catch wind..........