• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

:cloud9:

SerbWalkingDead3.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead4.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead5.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead6.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead7.jpg?width=94&height=139

SerbWalkingDead8.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead9.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead10.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead11.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead12.jpg?width=94&height=139SerbWalkingDead13.jpg?width=94&height=139

the only one i need is #2 (color cover). i'd say my copy of #1 is about the same grade as evilash's, if not, a solid 9.0. the #2 black & white cover is also ridiculously cool ,as only 50 copies are out there. #1, #9, & #10 (color) are my favorite covers.

http://www.blogomatic3000.com/?p=10627

Thought Bubble ‘09: ‘Walking Dead’ TV series update

During the Do Zombies Read Comics? panel at this year’s Thought Bubble, artist Charlie Adlard was asked about the upcoming AMC adaptation of The Walking Dead – the comic written by Robert Kirkman and drawn by Adlard.

According to Adlard, the production has, so far, stuck very firmly to the Image comic. Adlard went as far as saying that, barring any last minute changes, the AMC series will be “different from any other zombie [production]“ and as it’s on cable TV the series will be just like watching The Walking Dead, with no “…watering down or genericising [of] the original comic”.

If the finished product does as Adlard said, and sticks closely to the source material, then I can see AMC having a hugely successful, and long running, series on their hands…

ThoughtBubble2-600x400.jpg

http://www.blogomatic3000.com/?p=10627

Thought Bubble ‘09: ‘Walking Dead’ TV series update

During the Do Zombies Read Comics? panel at this year’s Thought Bubble, artist Charlie Adlard was asked about the upcoming AMC adaptation of The Walking Dead – the comic written by Robert Kirkman and drawn by Adlard.

According to Adlard, the production has, so far, stuck very firmly to the Image comic. Adlard went as far as saying that, barring any last minute changes, the AMC series will be “different from any other zombie [production]“ and as it’s on cable TV the series will be just like watching The Walking Dead, with no “…watering down or genericising [of] the original comic”.

If the finished product does as Adlard said, and sticks closely to the source material, then I can see AMC having a hugely successful, and long running, series on their hands…

ThoughtBubble2-600x400.jpg

So cool. Just what I wanted to hear.

And Steve - flippin beautiful #8. Great cover for a sketch.

B & W may be neat for us Fanboys who already love the book, but I doubt it would be favorable to the mainstream audience.

Also, I believe Kirkman likes the Night of the Living Dead remake from the 90's (color) better than the original (B&W). So it may be a tough sell for TV.