• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I've still got to catch up from the attack on the prison. I should bite the bullet and WTB the floppies or go get the trades.

Yes, you should Gav :baiting:

I would, but I got hooked on 9.8 slabs instead :cry:

I've still got to catch up from the attack on the prison. I should bite the bullet and WTB the floppies or go get the trades.
That's where I am at too. I have issues after that but have not read them. It's on the pull list too but they will remain unread until I catch up in sequence. I'm willing to do it in trade but the issues are cheap so I'll try that first, when I get around to it. Spending all my money on TMNT stuff right now :tonofbricks:

Yes, you should Gav :baiting:

I would, but I got hooked on 9.8 slabs instead :cry:

You need to do both, like me :grin:

:o Just finished Walking Dead # 69 :headbang:

Wow, great issue, including:

Lots of actual zombie action!!!! :cloud9:

I liked it, I wish they would have finished it going 1-2 more pages though :pullhair:

That spoiler didn't spoil anything. I'm starting to wish I would've waited until the series was over before picking it up so that I could read it all in TPB form.

I feel like that's the way it's written. Every sixth issue something major happens and then there's a cliffhanger.

I liked it, I wish they would have finished it going 1-2 more pages though :pullhair:

If they would have gone 1-2 more pages, we would have found out this new group is actually the Dharma initiative. lol

Sorry, I'm a LOST fan and my mind is on that show since it starts up again next week.

Similiar to LOST though, I'm beginning to think there may be a more supernatural theme going on in the background with The Walking Dead. I find it strange that both Rick Grimes and Michonne are talking to dead people. I could chalk it up to just being crazy from the situation if it was one character. But with both, and it being so detailed conversations, I wouldn't be surprised if something is made out of it long from now. Kind of keeping it in the background, but when issue #150 comes out and something is revealed we'll look back and say wow that was the plan.

If they would have gone 1-2 more pages, we would have found out this new group is actually the Dharma initiative. lol

Sorry, I'm a LOST fan and my mind is on that show since it starts up again next week.

Similiar to LOST though, I'm beginning to think there may be a more supernatural theme going on in the background with The Walking Dead. I find it strange that both Rick Grimes and Michonne are talking to dead people. I could chalk it up to just being crazy from the situation if it was one character. But with both, and it being so detailed conversations, I wouldn't be surprised if something is made out of it long from now. Kind of keeping it in the background, but when issue #150 comes out and something is revealed we'll look back and say wow that was the plan.

What if it's not zombies after all? What if it's a giant smoke monster? Or how about a polar bear? OR (since Lost is all about unlikely scenarios) what if the zombie outbreak was limited to only North America because of Canadian researchers?

What if it's not zombies after all? What if it's a giant smoke monster? Or how about a polar bear? OR (since Lost is all about unlikely scenarios) what if the zombie outbreak was limited to only North America because of Canadian researchers?

Who knows? They could be back in time, or forward in time, or hell maybe the Walking Dead characters are already in Purgatory!

lol

Well, every LCS I went to was sold out of them today :cry: . I need one fast! Hello, Horizon Comics :cloud9: .

I can get you a copy no problem, Jerel, if you can't find it.