• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

how much do sketches usually go for . I mean to get a sketch that is, from an artist on a comic .

Depends, some will do quick sketches for free (eric powell does free quick sketches) and some charge a nominal fee for it.

My next target is ben templesmith, I have a 30 days 1 signed by niles that I'm hoping ben will sketch on real quick. It's not ss, but will go into a display of oa of 30 days.

Now if you want blank sketch covers done, those will cost you anywhere from$20 and up depending on the artist.

good luck with that , does tony Moore do conventions , i know his sketches are rare but a zombie sketch from more would be amazing

If you spot him at a convention make sure to get on his sketch list. Don't worry about sketches on comics...get a full size sketch from him.

This was from NYCC 2008

NYCC2008Sketch3_02-17-2009_14-43-48.jpg

Tony Moore is by far the no.1 artist i would like to get a sketch from , well him and todd mcfarlen . that spider-man #1 cover he did is still by far my favorite cover ever . still need to get the G.I. Joe manual one that looks like it

good luck with that , does tony Moore do conventions , i know his sketches are rare but a zombie sketch from more would be amazing

If you spot him at a convention make sure to get on his sketch list. Don't worry about sketches on comics...get a full size sketch from him.

This was from NYCC 2008

:applause: Awesome Chris!

How much they ask I don't know. Best thing to do is try to contact the artist directly (that's what I did with eric powell, rob guillory is another one that is really nice to deal with) and ask how much. If you just want one and not worried about ss, that is the best way to do it and they just ship directly to you.

This was from NYCC 2008

:applause: Awesome Chris!

+1 :applause:

Loving the sktech :cloud9: I have an Adlard sketch but that is way better.

This next one was from the year before at Heroes....Tony was chargin $80 and trying to do as many as he could to make everyone happy.

They turned out great. It was the next year that he made it $100 and limited them to 5 a day.

He's really incredibly talented.

TonyMooreZombieRick.JPG_02-17-2009_14-45-58.jpg

Mine :luhv:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1436&g2_serialNumber=2

:o(worship)

lol , It's actually Glenn

Here's my other sketch

2008-04-20-1908-23.jpg

:o

If you ever feel the need to sell this, let me know (thumbs u