• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just as I join the WD no.1 CGC 9.8 Club all you guys start talking about 9.9's (shrug)

and While i'm sharing here is a sketch I had done at last year Birmingham comic convention

IMG_0542.jpg

Nice sketch! So do you like Adlard work or Moore work better?

Edited by sonfoywh

Correct, except for #1, there are THREE FOUR 9.9's

2 x Universal (one on ebay currently)

2 x SS with headsketches (owned by Tony Moore currently)

;)

That somehow feels like cheating... (shrug)

Edited by maloney414

Just as I join the WD no.1 CGC 9.8 Club all you guys start talking about 9.9's (shrug)

and While i'm sharing here is a sketch I had done at last year Birmingham comic convention

IMG_0542.jpg

Nice sketch! So do you like Adlard work or Moore work better?

I prefer Moores early work but in all honesty With the Job Adlard does I am more than happy and don't miss Moore at all.

;)

Shoot, if I was the artist for #1 I would have done 10 of those books. How is that cheating? More like investing. lol

;)

Because we know it's only we remoras that deserve the fruits of the value increase. (thumbs u

Heaven forbid the creators share in the spoils. :boo:

;)

Shoot, if I was the artist for #1 I would have done 10 of those books. How is that cheating? More like investing. lol

I'm with you, Why shouldn't he and Kirkman have the best copies of his own books (shrug)

It's amazing that I had to send Victor Drujinu a copy of his own book this page week because he hadn't been sent one by Zenescope and beacuse he lives in Romania he hasn't been able to get one himself.

Moore vs. Adlard hm

(shrug)

I feel they have very different styles...I think Moore's issues where overall better but Adlard has gotten better with every issue.. just my 2c

I also think Moore should sell one of his SS 9.9...to me (thumbs u

Well seeing as only I said it, minusing one would mean nobody said it, but I did so you can't do that. :sumo:

We can WISH you didn't say it...for your sake and for ours, thus the minus one is appropriate. :wishluck:

Well seeing as only I said it, minusing one would mean nobody said it, but I did so you can't do that. :sumo:

We can WISH you didn't say it...for your sake and for ours, thus the minus one is appropriate. :wishluck:

+1