• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:D i would like to get my hands on some wd and chew OA , it's all a dream now till i can save up money. good luck with the sale

I can trade for that 9.8 WD 1 you have pictured. :wishluck:

the only thing i have pictured i would trade would be that G.I. joe ,

that wd #1 should be in my possession probably till i die then maybe someone in my family would sell it for 2.99 thinking that's the real price , unless i get a 9.9 then maybe , i would get rid of it .

alright image is going a little too far with the guardians of the globe teaser...

ggtease3_rick_72dpi.jpg

Theres no way hes on the team but if he is, i hope hes only black and white lol

:roflmao:

That's quality.

alright image is going a little too far with the guardians of the globe teaser...

ggtease3_rick_72dpi.jpg

Theres no way hes on the team but if he is, i hope hes only black and white lol

The Invincible one was posted earlier too.

HOO SNAP

ggtease1_inv_72dpi.jpg

That's awesome! Cool picture.

I bet it's not a series at all. Just Kirkman taking a shot at Marvel's Avengers advertising campaign. :roflmao:

iduno i really think theres a guardians of a globe book coming soon. I believe invincible is going to be in it. But the spawn poster and walking poster are just promotions to hype up the book.

Theres no reason for Kirkman to take a stab at marvel. They seem to be cool cause he used to work w Marvel.

Of course it's a shot at Marvel, and it's funny. I'm sure the Marvel guys are laughing too. Kirkman is know for his sense of humor.

This isn't his first shot at them either. He admitted his "Invincible War" being 1 issue, while the "Invincible War Aftermath" being several was a joke at the big 2's "events." (thumbs u

Of course it's a shot at Marvel, and it's funny. I'm sure the Marvel guys are laughing too. Kirkman is know for his sense of humor.

Hence the "it's not an 'ugly' shot"

I was referring to itssmeeeeee's post that he didn't think it was a stab at Marvel at all.

Marvel deserves an "ugly shot" though after they attacked DC with their Deadpool variant incentive for DC books that didn't sell. 2c

Edited by maloney414