• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

DAVIDSON!!!

Yeah, # 1s are getting pretty expensive. Congrats on your sale CJ, my offer yesterday was to try to get down from $750. I don't think I was quite prepared to pay $700 for it even though I note the eBay 9.6s BINs are ranging from $400-$600 in asking price.

Yeah its crazy prices now

Unless you get lucky you cant touch a 9.6 for less than $325..with $350 more likely

There's two 9.6s at LCS's in my city. One the guy asked $350 for it and then double checked ebay before saying "Yeah $350 is the price" and the other one is marked $600.

600 for 9.6 is NUTZ

350 depending on ebay shipping price and sales tax at your LCS seems to be the norm.

(I wish I had a chance to buy all the raws I looked at 4 months ago for 175-200 each) lol

:whistle:

BAH!!!!!

A week before I bought that 9.8 from you I BALKED on a raw that looked good in the scan over a difference of $10.00

what a dumb move on my part

DAVIDSON!!!

Yeah, # 1s are getting pretty expensive. Congrats on your sale CJ, my offer yesterday was to try to get down from $750. I don't think I was quite prepared to pay $700 for it even though I note the eBay 9.6s BINs are ranging from $400-$600 in asking price.

Unless you get lucky you cant touch a 9.6 for less than $325..with $350 more likely

There's two 9.6s at LCS's in my city. One the guy asked $350 for it and then double checked ebay before saying "Yeah $350 is the price" and the other one is marked $600.

600 for 9.6 is NUTZ

350 depending on ebay shipping price and sales tax at your LCS seems to be the norm.

(I wish I had a chance to buy all the raws I looked at 4 months ago for 175-200 each) lol

BAH!!!!!

A week before I bought that 9.8 from you I BALKED on a raw that looked good in the scan over a difference of $10.00

Link?

DAVIDSON!!!

600 for 9.6 is NUTZ

BAH!!!!!

Link?

I could not find the link even if I tried.

YAY CJ! :applause: Congrats on your sale! i knew it would go for $700 :D

Yeah even with the 19.95 shipping, I am 100% certain your profit was greater than mine. However, as I posted earlier, I am slowly selling and gathering funds for a ring so profit or not the extra money in the account will be put to good use.

Guys, I don't mean to rag on anyone or call names (although I have done so in my head already), but there is a "seller" that just ripped me off IMO. I just wanted to warn everyone. He sold me a CGC 9.8 WD#1 and later relisted it for more money and sold it hours later. He then made me wait almost a week after hounding him for lagging on shipment. He finally refunded me money with no explanation. Left him proper feedback, obviously, and reported him to Ebay...not like they'll do much anyway, but wanted to warn everyone. I was pissed because it was such a good deal and how can you back out of contracts? Why even sell it then? Just isn't right. Goes by transvisible247.

:frustrated:

I wish I had invested in Walking Dead stock issues. It's like frikkin' watching an episode of Mad Money around here. :eyeroll:

madmoney.jpg

I have a friend who looks exactly like him and even does the same stuff. :roflmao:

:shy:

10 hours left on my WD #1 Raw - Black Warning Text

Bid currently at $280

EDITED LINK TO EBAY LISTING.

There is a proper forum for this. Please keep it there.

Bid currently at $280

What chu talkin' 'bout, Willis? :o

The only thing worth talking about is how much Walking Dead books are selling for, dum-dum. :makepoint:

Bid currently at $280

What chu talkin' 'bout, Willis? :o

The only thing worth talking about is how much Walking Dead books are selling for, dum-dum. :makepoint:

Yeah, but not post direct links to your currently running auctions :makepoint:

So whatever happened to actual WD talk? I have not caught up yet, but wouldn't mind seeing those spoilers and discussions again. Like...

why don't I see Rick's wife and baby on the covers anymore...although I can kind of tell. hm

Guys, I don't mean to rag on anyone or call names (although I have done so in my head already), but there is a "seller" that just ripped me off IMO. I just wanted to warn everyone. He sold me a CGC 9.8 WD#1 and later relisted it for more money and sold it hours later. He then made me wait almost a week after hounding him for lagging on shipment. He finally refunded me money with no explanation. Left him proper feedback, obviously, and reported him to Ebay...not like they'll do much anyway, but wanted to warn everyone. I was pissed because it was such a good deal and how can you back out of contracts? Why even sell it then? Just isn't right. Goes by transvisible247.

:frustrated:

Can you give us some links to the auction you won and the auction he resold the book in?

:popcorn:

Checking the scans on these 2 auctions he used the exact same photo. It's hard to make out the serial number but you can see that serial number is the same and the image exactly the same in both enlarged photos. They overlay each other perfectly.

If at first you only get $450....

Try Try again for $500.

:popcorn:

Checking the scans on these 2 auctions he used the exact same photo. It's hard to make out the serial number but you can see that serial number is the same and the image exactly the same in both enlarged photos. They overlay each other perfectly.

If at first you only get $450....

Try Try again for $500.

He missed out on selling it for $700...what a dope!

As for discussion about the series, I think it's honestly hit a slow spot. Everything just seems to be puttering along ever since the prison, but there were some early issues like 7-12 where I also felt like it was kind of puttering along and then things really got a move on!

Of course we know it's just a matter of time before

Carl pops someone again. Little psychopath.

and then there's

DAVIDSON!