• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yeah, I dig it. Erik signed it in Seattle last year, then Robert and Ryan in Baltimore. I think my odds are pretty slim of bumping into Charlie Adlard or Cliff Rathburn but it would be pretty rad to add them!

I will be seeing Adlard at the Bristol Comic convention, here in the UK, in May :gossip:

Yeah, send it to Gary and have him get it signed! That would be very cool. I've never seen one of the 50 variants signed by 3, much less 4.

Hmmm. I'll have to think about that. I'm one of those guys that prefers his signatures in person. If given the opportunity though I might have to reconsider. I seriously only have a handful of sigs I didn't get myself including a Charlie Adlard WD 26 SS...oh, and some dude named Stan (shrug) ?

How much was the lowball offer you threw at them?

Did I miss something? If I missed out on a chance to low ball some one I will be pissed :sumo:

Edited by dhurley1125

Only on the boards for 3 months and I already have a rep for low balling people--whats wrong with great deals for me? :baiting:

You don't get none from me :sumo: