• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I just read it also

rick is starting to have a real nasty side and the second straight issue without any zombies or people dying. you know the next bad thing to happen will probably be a doozy!!!

Yep, I agree Andy. What he said in that last panel...wow!

Indeed, but I love that he said it......call me nasty as well lol

+1 Apparently he will do anything to protect his son...no matter how nasty!

I just read it also

rick is starting to have a real nasty side and the second straight issue without any zombies or people dying. you know the next bad thing to happen will probably be a doozy!!!

But, what if they need protection from him down the road

I just read it also

But, what if they need protection from him down the road

hm

it woudl be nice if someone in the tread can secure those #75 variants :foryou: since i have no LCS anywhere here :sorry:

Your avatar is great ;)

I don't know what the situation will be at my LCS as far as #75 variant goes, I hope I can get one too.

tnx kathryn :D

At least it's a better variant than #50, IMHO.

personally, the variant to #75 is fairly bland to me. it's just been done too many times now. but oh well. it's a variant

tonymoore i'll be signing & doing $25 Sketch Cards all afternoon at Comics 2 Games in Florence, KY - Free Comic Book Day! http://www.comics2games.com

Tony Moores twitter :x someone pls get me one :sorry:

another twitter today

RobertKirkman Spread the news! RT @mtvsplashpage: Sarah Wayne Callies Joins 'The Walking Dead' As Lori Grimes http://bit.ly/9C4kpt

Edited by magZ

tonymoore i'll be signing & doing $25 Sketch Cards all afternoon at Comics 2 Games in Florence, KY - Free Comic Book Day! http://www.comics2games.com

Tony Moores twitter :x someone pls get me one :sorry:

another twitter today

RobertKirkman Spread the news! RT @mtvsplashpage: Sarah Wayne Callies Joins 'The Walking Dead' As Lori Grimes http://bit.ly/9C4kpt

YES! I loved her in Prison Break! Maybe they can get T-Bag to play the Governor now, lol .

Its been awhile since we've had a.....

DAVIDSON! :juggle:

Was it wrong of me to buy five copies of the most recent issue because I knew there'd be a bunch of 1st appearances in it?

If you are into that kind of thing I have a bunch of these... :whistle:

1-1.jpg

Gonna put my kids through college on these babies. :applause:

Was it wrong of me to buy five copies of the most recent issue because I knew there'd be a bunch of 1st appearances in it?

If you are into that kind of thing I have a bunch of these... :whistle:

1-1.jpg

Gonna put my kids through college on these babies. :applause:

:roflmao: Me too!!

I was like 10-12 when Spawn 1 came out and had to beg my dad to buy me two copies of it. I told him they would be worth a lot of $..yeah I was wrong

Edited by dhurley1125

Spawn # 1 is actually retailing pretty nice locally. I guess there were a few people who missed it the first time around still willing to shell out the cash for one. Probably the same crowd as the New Mutants 98 for $75 raw crowd.

Guys, I have to say that if any of you need back issues of WD, Jeff/branget is the best. He had been steadily working towards getting a big box of cgc comics to me and they arrived today - got some nice earlier issues in cgc 9.8. In fact, I think I will post a pic of all the goodies he sent just for fun. It's not every day I get a box of 11 cgc books in the mail!