• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I don't know about the Laurie Holden pick for Andrea.

Laurie Holden looks a lot different than that picture in the link above. That might be the wrong actress pictured.

Laurie Holden is almost 40 years old. I thought Andrea was suppose to be young (late teens/early 20's).

Laurie Holden looks a lot different than that picture in the link above. That might be the wrong actress pictured.

Laurie Holden is almost 40 years old. I thought Andrea was suppose to be young (late teens/early 20's).

43m64w7.jpg

She looks good to me.

She's 37, btw....she's within a couple of years of Angie Jolie, Christina Hendricks, Charlize Theron, Penelope Cruz, Alyson Hannigan (yes Willow is 35!), Thandie Newton, and she's younger than Salma Hayek (by 5 years).

In Hollywood, a 37 year old like Holden, with flawless skin and bright blond hair can pass for their 20's all day long without much effort.

Frankly, since these survivors will be on the run with no running water and makeup I wonder if a real 20 year old in those circumstances would look that young for long.

43m64w7.jpg

She looks good to me.

She's 37, btw....she's within a couple of years of Angie Jolie, Christina Hendricks, Charlize Theron, Penelope Cruz, Alyson Hannigan (yes Willow is 35!), Thandie Newton, and she's younger than Salma Hayek (by 5 years).

In Hollywood, a 37 year old like Holden, with flawless skin and bright blond hair can pass for their 20's all day long without much effort.

Frankly, since these survivors will be on the run with no running water and makeup I wonder if a real 20 year old in those circumstances would look that young for long.

lol Sorry, didn't mean to :baiting: on your b-day. Happy Birthday!

No, my point was just the age. I'm wasn't saying she's not attractive or anything about her acting ability either. Just that she doesn't fit my image of Andrea.

And Jolie, Theron, Cruz and Hayek don't look like they are in their 20's. Sure, they are MILF's or Cougars but not 20 year olds.

Out of curiousity I just checked the 1st HC and it wasn't Andrea that was a college student it was her sister Amy. I had thought it was Andrea. They just said Andrea was a clerk, so I don't think they specifically said her age.

lol...probably the other way around, she kicks arse naturally and they decided to cast her. My favorite character played out by such a hottie. :cloud9: Edited by FIREFLY

I was curious about issue 75. I saw the latest solicitations and there is a retailer incentive cover. Does anyone know the amount printed etc. yet?