• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

AICN Exclusive: Check out Drew Struzan's WALKING DEAD Comic-Con poster!

Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with an awesome exclusive for you.

We all know Drew Struzan is a master. We’re all super excited for THE WALKING DEAD. So when those two geek asteroids collide we get this awesome exclusive thanks to the folks at AMC and Mr. Frank Darabont.

Take a look (and click for super large version):

Excellent! Reminds a lot of Struzan’s MIST poster, especially in color scheme.

From what Darabont has mentioned, this is the first time Struzan has depicted zombies! Pretty awesome, right? I'm also told that if the show continues on to multiple seasons that there will be a different crazy-awesome artist doing their take on The Walking Dead every year at Comic-Con!

For those attending the Con, I know there’s a signing at the AMC Booth (#3721) Friday at 4pm and I’m pretty sure the above is what they’re signing. I’m stuck in Hall H at the time, so count me jealous!

I got some rad pictures of the horror-show that is the AMC booth which you can see in about an hour when I finish up my annual preview night pictorial! Stay tuned!

-Quint

quint@aintitcool.com

Follow Me On Twitter

TWDStruzanSm.jpg

Edited by SlinginWeb

So after reading issue 75 :o

After seeing Davidson's grave this "safe" town kills who ever they have a problem with...#1 on the list now is Rick.

Looks like Mushie has the "shining". lol

:eek:

davidson-sally-and-russell.jpg

He predicted this months back. :o

Mushie, what comes next? :popcorn:

grimes68492nph.jpg

After seeing Davidson's grave this "safe" town kills who ever they have a problem with...#1 on the list now is Rick.

grimes68492nph.jpg

Mushie has spoken. (worship)

We must all prepare now. :(

grimes68492nph.jpg

Not yet IMO

I'm pissed I go into my shop today for #75 variant & he says he did not get one ... All shops got at least one if you had the series on order .... lying pos is what he is ... I had him put it on hold for me before #74 was even out ... I don't think I'm going to be going back there any more ...

I did manage to get one copy from my other shop though which is good at least its something ... have not checked it out yet to see what grade it would get ....

Edited by synch

well yeah but that is not the case with this one ... If it were something simply like that I could understand but its not :S

Wait...are you trying to say a comic shop owner might LIE? :o

I refuse to believe it. :sumo:

*goes and resorts his 50 copies of Spawn #1 his LCS owner said were a "good investment"*

well yeah but that is not the case with this one ... If it were something simply like that I could understand but its not :S

*goes and resorts his 50 copies of Spawn #1 his LCS owner said were a "good investment"*

Yes but think if you had bought 50 copies of WD off the rack. Of course who knows what happens...

are there any cool walking dead or invincible type freebes at sdcc ?.. I got a friend who could pick them up for me if so!

Yea & I got to say it really gets my goat ... If he up & sold it to someone else or out right decided he wanted it for him self or to sell it on ebay for more i'd rather he just admit he is a ... I could live with that I'd still be pissed at em but at least he would be honest rather than full of !

Edited by synch