• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

i like that super limited print run of 1000... :lol:

the dmc preview was limited to 50 and we gave them away. that is limited and fan friendly.

DMC :cloud9: please promise me you wouldn't come out with a Deadpool variant

Doug,

They've been selling them on ebay pretty steadily. I think they quit honoring their website orders with the excuse that they were all damaged. Wouldn't be the least bit shocked to find out that there's really not a thing wrong with these and they just figured out they could get more on ebay for them. Just my opinion and all.

:slapfight: I want my mother money back then

E-mail I got form them

In order to maintain the integrity and collectibility of the book, we will not be distributing the damaged copies. Also we will need to return them to the printer to keep from being charged for them.

Jon Newman, MGR

this is BS, the paypal chargeback complaint window is slowly approaching!

Poor marketing. They probably meant the pilot episode. doh!

After the year I have had, I'm thinking Christmas after this Halloween, not depressing horror stuff. I feel most of the country will too. I predict the pilot released on this night will be a smash, but I felt there should have been a build up with the finale on Halloween Night, IMHO. People would have been rushing home after taking there kids out or they could have re-run prior episodes to pad the Fearfest Marathon.

Poor marketing. They probably meant the pilot episode. doh!

After the year I have had, I'm thinking Christmas after this Halloween, not depressing horror stuff. I feel most of the country will too. I predict the pilot released on this night will be a smash, but I felt there should have been a build up with the finale on Halloween Night, IMHO. People would have been rushing home after taking there kids out or they could have re-run prior episodes to pad the Fearfest Marathon.

:gossip: Twas being sarcastic.

Did any of you guys see these in the "Signature Room" ?? :o

102630.jpg

the label is wrong...the cover swipe is for the other variant

:ohnoez: Rare error CGC Label Edition :ohnoez:

ok...i won't say im i total neewb... but i just finished the TPB #12... i saw the references to Davidson ... i can only guess Govenorish... so whats the big hype about him and douglas?... second the piece of art from a couple pages ago with the Govenor with "the Claw"... and aliens... is that from the comic....or something someone had done?...thanks~ jesse