• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I totally agree..that he wouldn't do non personalized sketches..I also heard he wouldn't sketch on books only on paper :sorry:

I am thinking of getting Ottley to sketch on my 75 blank at Baltimore hm

I totally agree..that he wouldn't do non personalized sketches..I also heard he wouldn't sketch on books only on paper :sorry:

I am thinking of getting Ottley to sketch on my 75 blank at Baltimore hm

I would let him write To Sean in this font if he would sketch on a blank. lol

I think Ottley is a great choice.

I agree I have a Moore sketch "To Doug" but I also wouldn't sell it unless I really needed the money. I kinda can't blame Moore he sketches something for say $100 and people sell it for 3 x that. If you look at ebay all his sketches (non personalized especially) go for sick $

I figured to go with Ottley because Adlard only goes to SDCC + UK cons and living in NJ I will never get a CGC SS opp in person.

Edited by dhurley1125

I agree I have a Moore sketch "To Doug" but I also wouldn't sell it unless I really needed the money. I kinda can't blame Moore he sketches something for say $100 and people sell it for 3 x that. If you look at ebay all his sketches (non personalized especially) go for sick $

I figured to go with Ottley because Adlard only goes to SDCC + UK cons and living in NJ I will never get a CGC SS opp in person.

I will sketch on any issue of # 75 for much less than $100. :-)

Take my word it is worth the investment a comicalgems OA is in a market all by its self :applause:

I believe Adlard will be in NY this year

Take my word it is worth the investment a comicalgems OA is in a market all by its self :applause:

I wonder if it would get a qualified grade...hahaha

I believe Adlard will be in NY this year

I was e-mailing him around March and he said

"I got asked to Baltimore this year - but I had to turn that down. Though I'd love to go next year. I might do a con in Florida in June - IF it ties in with the filming of the TV series. Other than that - I'm just doing SDCC this year."

If that changed im :cloud9:

E-mail sent to Charlie :wishluck:

Got my sketch cover #75 in the mail today from Ultimate Comics. I'm glad I bought the comic cause the BACK side is perfect for getting a sketch.

Now I just need to find Tony Moore...

Is the comic in good shape?

Yeah, it's definitely in good shape. 9.6/9.8 quality.

That's a shame Tony doesn't sketch on books. Adlard at Baltimore would have been perfect. I really like both artists. I've got some cool ideas for sketches too.

f you look at ebay all his sketches (non personalized especially) go for sick $

Not all go for sick $. :sorry:

we all can't have insane fans paying anything for a moore sketch.

But luckily I can always siphon off your money AND protect the world from your Photoshop skills. :acclaim:

:acclaim: sorry buddy :foryou:

Additional donations discounts are always welcome.

fixed it for you :hi:

we all can't have insane fans paying anything for a moore sketch.

But luckily I can always siphon off your money AND protect the world from your Photoshop skills. :acclaim:

:popcorn:

Got my sketch cover #75 in the mail today from Ultimate Comics. I'm glad I bought the comic cause the BACK side is perfect for getting a sketch.

Now I just need to find Tony Moore...

Is the comic in good shape?

Yeah, it's definitely in good shape. 9.6/9.8 quality.

That's a shame Tony doesn't sketch on books. Adlard at Baltimore would have been perfect. I really like both artists. I've got some cool ideas for sketches too.

I just checked the list again and Adlard will not be at Baltimore next weekend. Neither is Kirkman!