• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I actually sold two 9.8s to random people (non boardies) for higher then I bought them in May..not a huge profit but it was something.

Like pirate said once the show comes out the price might spike but it will prob not stay that high.

If you can find it for $400 or under it might be worth buying more then 1 copy.. just my 2c

Thanks,

Well if somebody read this and have one to sell, PM me.

I was watching Fox Japan and the show is actually coming to Japan pretty quick, 5th of November. That s much faster than usual

How do they do shows like that, subtitles or voice over?

I actually sold two 9.8s to random people (non boardies) for higher then I bought them in May..not a huge profit but it was something.

Like pirate said once the show comes out the price might spike but it will prob not stay that high.

If you can find it for $400 or under it might be worth buying more then 1 copy.. just my 2c

Interesting theory hm I disagree :taptaptap:

I thought i heard that from you :baiting:lol

says the guy with 800 #1's

I thought i heard that from you :baiting:lol

hm:shy:

I may have thought that at one time. History has taught me another lesson :gossip:

Guess that means I put my $$ where my mouth is (thumbs u

no, it means you have a vested interest so of course you are going to disagree with anyone who says #1 has peaked.

no, it means you have a vested interest so of course you are going to disagree with anyone who says #1 has peaked.

So it would mean more to have no vested interest and disagree? My not agreeing to this logic is what led to my 800 #1's.

out of curiosity, I am wondering about this walking dead title. Will it continue to stay strong or should we expect it to fade out like all other non-blue chip in years to come? I have seen this happen too many times. Look at Spawn now for example. Back in the day, he was outselling Batman and Spiderman but now where is that title.