• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Gary! That is awesome man.

Did you pick up the WD 75 (Issue 1 Cover ) Variant too? I really like that one. I got one signed, I wish I asked him to do a sketch on it too dude.

And Doug! That is crazy cool, surely that one is sig worthy? ;)

Cheers Lloyed, I loved your Iron man sketch!

Yeah he gave me two of each #75 cover :cloud9:

It felt surreal meeting you and Imran bro :o I'm sure you've met a fair few boardies now (hence, most were with you, lol), but you guys were the first boardies I've met, and I felt like I knew you both already so it was awesome to see you guys... You're 100% going to the Bristol con, right dude? We'll have to arrange to meet and hang out properly.

Was nerdville at the convention dude :olol, and not the 'cool' nerd type, I saw so many freaks, haha. I wasn't sure who the boardies were at the end of the table (I know one was Andrew I think...), it's a shame I couldn't stay longer and chat with everybody... So sorry if I seemed rude by not speaking to you guys (if you read this).

I recently picked up trades 1-9 here on the boards. I started reading them over the weekend. I'm about half way through the 3rd trade. So far, so good. I'll have to set my DVR for the series. :)

I recently picked up trades 1-9 here on the boards. I started reading them over the weekend. I'm about half way through the 3rd trade. So far, so good. I'll have to set my DVR for the series. :)

what took you so long?????

I was busy reading all my TMNT books. :cloud9:

Seriously though, I read the first trade early last year and thought it was pretty good. I decided that I'd read the series eventually as long as I could do so cheap. It was only recently that a well-priced set of trades became available that wasn't snapped up before I got there. When I finish the set, I'll offer them up to the next person who wants to read them.

what took you so long?????

He was waiting for MY seal of approval!

:sumo:

I'm sure that will make the letter pages if anything gem :) Would make a nice adition to your collection if it did eh :D

If that one makes it to the letter page, guarantee you I'll get it slabbed and SS.

If I could play guitar worth a I'd make a youtube vid of it.

I've been thinking of writing in & doing that lol ... thinking of writing in for #100 see if my letter gets printed in it ... that would be kind of cool ...

I've got a SDCC #75 SS (with three sigs) and plan to have my signature added as I've got a letter published in that one. :-)

CGC SS will recognize the signature for people who have a letter published??? I had no idea.

Is it listed on the label then? In the registry?? How cool.

I was told that I could definitely have my signature added because of the published letter. Will it make it more valuable? lol yeah right! Will it be cooler for me? Of course!