• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

lol I don't think that would work :S would it ?.. (shrug)

I know I emailed asking about holding my letter for a future book & never got a response anyways...

I then said hell with it after waiting more than a few days & sent my letter anyways

Edited by synch

Anyone want to actually talk about the comic? The newest issue came out Wednesday!

Morgan got bit?!?!

I am glad! Guy tried to stab everyone in the back plus hes a complainer

1297373727.jpg

I was excited about these at first but then I saw who was making them .... These will be statues nothing more.... I may buy rick but that will be all

Edited by synch

Anyone want to actually talk about the comic? The newest issue came out Wednesday!

Morgan got bit?!?!

Sure he's been complaining to Michonne, but when did he try to stab everyone in the back?

Morgan got bit?!?!

Sure he's been complaining to Michonne, but when did he try to stab everyone in the back?

I think he's got him confused with the other black character. lol

The priest tried to stab everyone in the back when he told Douglas about how Rick & the others dealt with the "hunters."

now I am confused :S I thought it was the priest that we were all :ohnoez: talking about (shrug)

Morgan Jones is the father (of Duane) that Rick met all the way back in #1. Rick reconnected with him in issue #58 and he has been with the group ever since. He's recently begun a relationship with Michonne.

Father Gabriel Stokes first appeared in #61 and he's the one who voiced his concerns to community-leader Douglas Monroe.

Seriously, without actually opening up the original spoilere I pretty much now what is gonna happen. I haven't read the latest issue yet (shrug)

don't read the post until you've read the issue. i haven't read it either, but i don't expect anyone to wait for me.