• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I was joking on the Print Run...sorry bad joke...

I would estimate 1000 IMO, they typically do not run less it seems for Image comics (got make it worth it to turn the presses on and such...)

lol

So I was completely justified in thinking you were :screwy:

its funny how many people thought that was real... that joke kind of back fired on kirkman lol

Only because he gave his general audience too much credit in the intelligence area.. FFS there was a letters column in between!

Also major major SPOILER ALERT. I have heard on very good authority that

DAVIDSON!!! shows up and saves the day during this No Way Out arc

Just keeping one step ahead of the spoiler police.

Not so fast, I heard that

It's Daryl Dixon that shows up and saves the day. Unless Daryl is DAVIDSON!!!

Gary! :D:hi:

He was in Cardiff :o Do you remember I told you a while ago he was planning on coming here :o It was on Saturday dude.

Man wish I could have afforded to come :( I just don't have the time or money at the moment :/

It'll be on next year too bro :) 2 days though (bigger and better guests), maybe you can come to Cardiff then bro? Be great to hook up again, and do it right :D

He was in Cardiff :o Do you remember I told you a while ago he was planning on coming here :o It was on Saturday dude.

Man wish I could have afforded to come :( I just don't have the time or money at the moment :/

So, who reads the comics and who reads the trades?

If you read the comics, you realise there's a panel in Vol. 13 that isn't in issue #75.

If you read the trades you realise there's half an issue missing from Vol. 13 right?

Well..... my good sir,

It seems it's time for you to fire up the old scanner or camera and post a pic of that special panel. :sumo:

What pages did they axe from the trade?

I didn't know about this...

It'll be on next year too bro :) 2 days though (bigger and better guests), maybe you can come to Cardiff then bro? Be great to hook up again, and do it right :D

May just do if I can get my finances together before then and especially seeing as BICS has been canceled this year :cry:

Oh and if anyone wants to help me make Cardif next year I have a complete set of Okruzen Mrtvima (Walking dead) available in Copper/Modern (inc Variants) :/

Not a very good scan - it doesn't do the picture justice at all, but it's my Mum as a Zombie, being attacked by her favorite animal (grizzly bear):

MumZombie.jpg

AdlardSketching3.jpg

Wow another great Adlard sketch (worship)