• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I was going through my and found a run of triples and quadruples of a wd run from 20-52. I forgot I had them. Also found a #8 too. Now to start to get them graded since I only have 1 wd slab left.

Im happy i have 3-6 copies each of 9-25

I was going through my and found a run of triples and quadruples of a wd run from 20-52. I forgot I had them. Also found a #8 too. Now to start to get them graded since I only have 1 wd slab left.

Im happy i have 3-6 copies each of 9-25

Nice start ;)

For whatever reason I hoarded #49. Not sire why by I have 4 copies that I've found so far....
It was hot for a nano-second. Mostly because Carl's hat had a rare effect of being at it's biggest on the cover(a once in 20 year event like the big moon thing in the Spring when it's closer to the Earth).

For the first time ever, I'm all caught up :acclaim:

congrats!!

:applause:

:gossip: Now for a different kind of horror, try Locke & Key.

congrats!!

:applause:

agreed! well worth reading!!.

you are missing out!! :baiting:

Walking Dead, L&K, Chew ,and Invincible are my personal must read

I am behind on chew I need to play catch up with the hc ... Or maybe I will wait for a omnibus styled book ... Walking dead invincible & locke & key are 3 of my fave reads for non marvel/dc stuff for sure :)

Edited by synch

Well... I used The Walking Dead as one of the options for my Developmental College English students' independent reading choices, and they all generally seemed to like this book--including some students whom you would have NEVER expected to choose it, let alone step foot in the graphic novels section of Borders!

AND based on my summer grad courses this summer, it appears that WD is going to be one of the books we'll be examining. I'm still not a big fan of the whole zombie thing, but I can definitely appreciate the fact that this series is trying to do something artistic and intelligent with the undead (unlike the Marvel Zombies books, which seem to be more along the lines of camp and fun--which is fine too).

Anyhow, just thought I would pass along to you fans that this series is doing more than selling off the racks and providing AMC with another hit--it's working it's way through all aspects of the college classrooms as well! :)

Well... I used The Walking Dead as one of the options for my Developmental College English students' independent reading choices, and they all generally seemed to like this book--including some students whom you would have NEVER expected to choose it, let alone step foot in the graphic novels section of Borders!

AND based on my summer grad courses this summer, it appears that WD is going to be one of the books we'll be examining. I'm still not a big fan of the whole zombie thing, but I can definitely appreciate the fact that this series is trying to do something artistic and intelligent with the undead (unlike the Marvel Zombies books, which seem to be more along the lines of camp and fun--which is fine too).

Anyhow, just thought I would pass along to you fans that this series is doing more than selling off the racks and providing AMC with another hit--it's working it's way through all aspects of the college classrooms as well! :)

Very cool Forest! Thanks for sharing!