• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Who-hoo. Bought a second copy of walking dead #6 for only $14 at wondercon.

I was able to find a guy selling back issues from #20 on at Wondercon for $2.5 a piece. Snagged a #49 and 50 second print. Unfortunately i missed out on some others thinking i owned them already :frustrated:.

Who-hoo. Bought a second copy of walking dead #6 for only $14 at wondercon.

I was able to find a guy selling back issues from #20 on at Wondercon for $2.5 a piece. Snagged a #49 and 50 second print. Unfortunately i missed out on some others thinking i owned them already :frustrated:.

I think i bought from him. I got 24, 33 & 50 2nd print, 50, & 48 for 2.50 each.

Looking to pickup a CGC copy of the Walking Dead #1. My wife has agreed to finally let me spend a little on a graded copy. Would much appreciate it if you guys would let me know what you think is the fair value to pay for one in either 9.4, 9.6 or 9.8 condition or if you can guide me in the direction of a place to see what these have been going for.

Sadly not many of them in the history of sales on eBay to try and work with.

Thanks!

Looking to pickup a CGC copy of the Walking Dead #1. My wife has agreed to finally let me spend a little on a graded copy. Would much appreciate it if you guys would let me know what you think is the fair value to pay for one in either 9.4, 9.6 or 9.8 condition or if you can guide me in the direction of a place to see what these have been going for.

Thanks!

You came to the right place. (thumbs u

I don't own one and I am too broke to buy one, but the other guys that frequent this thread will surely be able to help you.

Very knowledgeable folk.

Thanks!

PM Branget

He can help with any WD needs...just don't ask him for help with Chew :baiting:

Thanks for the info, PMs sent. Anyone here have a graded copy of #1 they wanna sell? :)

Saw a cover for Chew the first time the other day, if I love The Walking dead good chance I will love Chew?

You'll love Chew. I just submitted a Walking Dead #1 at Wondercon for a Kirkman SS. If it comes back below a 9.6 I'll post it for sale.

Thanks for the info, PMs sent. Anyone here have a graded copy of #1 they wanna sell? :)

Saw a cover for Chew the first time the other day, if I love The Walking dead good chance I will love Chew?

You'll love Chew. I just submitted a Walking Dead #1 at Wondercon for a Kirkman SS. If it comes back below a 9.6 I'll post it for sale.

Here is to that coming back a 9.4 and I would love to buy that from you. Just had a little local Comic Con, (Gem City AKA Dayton, OH) and I was pretty sad that there were almost zero Walking Dead comics in the room.

Walking Dead Covers 87, 88, 89 :o

b1aa321900de3eaf4932fee2d98a8.jpg

8d06052b39ab6f6b64101b0ddbce4.jpg

541ccf9097192fcdcf43b346d0200.jpg

:headbang:

Awesome!!! Spoils part of 84, but I'm liking what I see. No Glenn yet, though. And I dig the sexual tension between Andrea and Spencer.

damn those are awesome I may have to send beachbum another pm :D also as if to tease us I don't see

carl (as if any of you spoiler whiners have not gone into the other topic & looked lol ) :P

in ANY of those

:pullhair:

Edited by synch