• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

the actual book?

I thought about this, but I only own one copy of 19. I don't want to frame it.

Buy another one?

OR

Wait about a month and buy the "Weekly" version.

was just going to suggest that :applause:

the actual book?

I thought about this, but I only own one copy of 19. I don't want to frame it.

Buy another one?

OR

Wait about a month and buy the "Weekly" version.

That will do. I can even cut pages/panels out of that one.

:grin:

Just read #83...if #84 and #85 don't go they way I want them to, I may have to give up on this series. Too damn dark and depressing some times. Wow

:wishluck:

I think I might be the opposite... I like that it's dark, unpredictable, and characters die. (shrug)

I thought _______ was safe. Still thought he was safe after reading #83, believing he'll survive. But you know, now I hope ______ doesn't survive.

The reason I hope ______ dies: What makes the Walking Dead great to me is that it's unpredictable and none of the characters are suppose to be safe from Kirkman. Killing ______ would reestablish that to this series.

I've felt Andrea, Michonne, Glenn, and especially Rick and Carl have been safe for a long time. Killing _______ would restore the "no one is safe in the WD universe" that's been missing for awhile now. 2c

That's what sux about Marvel and DC right now to me. You know none of the main characters are going to die or are in any real danger. And if they do die, they will be brought back in a re-con or upcoming event.

I thought it took a lot of courage as a writer to kill off

Lori, the baby, Tyresse, and especially the main villian "The Governor of Woodbury." Marvel and DC never get rid of great villians either. They just keep reusing them until they get stale. lol

As long as Rick doesnt die. I am fine. I really think this whole comic revolves around him. If ever they do kill him off I hope it ends there and they can start fresh with another volume and they can start with another character that is alive and base the book on him/her.

I really thought that Rick would die eventually and then Carl would take his place. Would've been cool seeing because he is young and that he would adapt better to this world. I like where the book is heading but without Rick or Carl as the main protagonist I dont see it being as appealing to readers. That's just my 2c I will now go to my usual pub and drink myself blind and hope Monday doesnt come soon..

Edited by DomUgarte